2nd Favorite Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Favorite Team

All right I need some helping picking out my second favorite team to root for. It used to be the Suns the last few years because of Nash and I have a soft spot for offense first teams (even though I know it never works). But because of a man named Hedo I find it impossible to cheer for them.

All in good fun y'all! List your 2nd fav team and why.

Anyone says Lakers or Heat are in trouble.
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

OKC! young athletic and talented, which is also why i love the raptors and the direction we're headed

Comment

OKC.

It's hard not to love those kids... plus they're the remnants of my beloved Sonics

Comment

Call me crazy, but Memphis is a pretty fun team to watch. Really good players too. Gasol, GAY, Mayo, etc..

Comment

heinz57 great pic btw, works on so many levels, its bosh's rightful place

Comment

_cp_ wrote: View Post
            heinz57 great pic btw, works on so many levels, its bosh's rightful place
            thanks man... i spent a whole toilet break chopping that up on my iphone while taking a dump... im quite proud of it..

Comment

the utah jazz, they're kind of like the raptors trying to get over the hump except they are trying to get to the finals and were trying to get to the playoffs.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                the utah jazz, they're kind of like the raptors trying to get over the hump except they are trying to get to the finals and were trying to get to the playoffs.
                I actually like that team too I just hate the Utah mormon crowd. im pretty sure Jazz is illegal there.
                Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Warriors, ALL OFFENSE BABY! So fun to watch!

Comment

The Bills. It doesn't have to be basketball does it? I've been a fan since OJ was playing. Its a tough time to be a fan of local teams. The Bills are putrid and its going to be a long season for the Raps. At least there is a glimmer of hope for the Raps. The Bills and Raps have serviceable QB/PG but need a serious upgrade and will a priority next draft. They both have horrific and porous defense. Neither has any desernable star. At least the Raps don't have a frickin prayer circle before and after games.
                    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

The raptors. Sorry man I am in trouble with you. I have been a laker fan since the 70's (hate Kobe though). Magic made me a basketball fan.

Comment

My second fav team has to be the Chicago Bulls. Rose and Noah really showed some heart last season in chasing that last playoff spot, while Toronto just flattered thanks to their questionable "leader" who is now a a bonafide "follower".

Comment

Maleko wrote: View Post
                          The raptors. Sorry man I am in trouble with you. I have been a laker fan since the 70's (hate Kobe though). Magic made me a basketball fan.
                          Haha. It's all good man. The first year i started watching was when MJ took out the Lakers so I only caught the tail end of Magic's career.
                          Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Which Ever team is playing the heat that night. Even if its the C****ics
                            What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

The Jazz. Stockton will always be my all-time fav.

Comment

Working...
                              X