No announcement yet.

For Those That Want To Watch The Raptors and Bayhawks With Davis Games Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Those That Want To Watch The Raptors and Bayhawks With Davis Games Tonight

The Bayhawks Game will telecast on Futurecast at no charge. It starts at the same time as the Raptors game tonight

However, the Bayhawks game will be archived, probably starting tomorrow.

You might have to click on the "Calendar" on the link to retrieve the archived game once it is available on the archive.

You can click here for the archived game

Enjoy
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Thanks!!!

Comment

Is it me, or does the announcer sound like a cross between Fred Willard and the game announcer in Semi-Pro?
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
        Is it me, or does the announcer sound like a cross between Fred Willard and the game announcer in Semi-Pro?
        D-League announcer

Kind of like a lower minor league baseball announcer.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Good god that lady that sang the national anthem can't sing. I think I'm scared for life now.

Comment

Davis had a really nice game in 18 minutes

10 points
            5 rebounds
            + 21

Comment

How did Alabi do?
              Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                How did Alabi do?
                click on the link in the original post on this thread.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                  2 blocks as well. I read an article recently that was saying from an anonymous Raptors player Davis was blocking everything in practice.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    2 blocks as well. I read an article recently that was saying from an anonymous Raptors player Davis was blocking everything in practice.
                    Davis has a huge upside if he can stay healthy.

Comment

Did anyone else get the feeling the Davis just didn't care watching that? (I've only watched the first half, maybe he changed in the 2nd?)

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                        Did anyone else get the feeling the Davis just didn't care watching that? (I've only watched the first half, maybe he changed in the 2nd?)
                        It's the D League, no one cares.

Comment

Damn, those unicyclist are extremely skilled. I can't believe that guy can ride that uber tall unicycle while juggling.

BTW that unicycle chick is pretty hot. lol

Edit: "King Solomon" is such a sick nick name.
                          Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sat Nov 27, 2010, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X