Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adiconfidence
    replied
    Hawks only scored 96 points on 47% shooting... could've been a lot worse defensively. It was vindicatory that 11-point 3rd that killed us. I honestly can't retrieve a statesman weak foul lodge than that one for a Bird team.

Leave a comment:

• raptorfan97
    replied
    Obviously it is a scrub team. Not only Sonny. We just can't handle
    Horford, Smith, Williams,Johnson, Crawford. We basically can't handle their team. Even Bibby looked decent.

Leave a comment:

• raptorfan97
    replied
    Weems is a scrub

Very annoyed with him missing bunnies at the rim. Weak.

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsFan4Life
    replied
    DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
    i think u got way to much hope pinned on guy who has yet to play a NBA game. lets not get our expectations of him tooo high yet.. do i think he will make us better? probobly but to think hes going to be the answer to our defence is just a pipe dream... we got more issues then just our interior defence..
    He doesn't have to completely fix the interior D, anything is better then the way we're playing right now.

Leave a comment:

• jamesk
    replied
    Bayless sucked

Leave a comment:

• pesterm1
    replied
    RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
    Where is the Fbomb?
    Yah, I didint hear I either...

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsFan4Life
    replied
    Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    If there's a silver lining in this, I find Triano's postgame comments after losses very entertaining - way more entertaining than Mitchell's. Why you ask, he leads them all in F-bombs. We got another one today live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-ntMEm3rEw

Where is the Fbomb?

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    If there's a silver lining in this, I find Triano's postgame comments after losses very entertaining - way more entertaining than Mitchell's. Why you ask, he leads them all in F-bombs. We got another one today live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-ntMEm3rEw

Leave a comment:

• WhatWhat
    replied
    Everyone sucked except for Bayless.

With the hell does Amir need to do to get more than 21 freaking minutes?!? I mean, starting someone who was on the freaking inactive list over him, really?

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    The Celt has exposed our interior D with the lob passes made by Rondo to their bigs. Today was pretty much the same. Bargs couldn't guard a much quicker J-Smoove and he wouldn't have fared better with Horford. If indeed the coaching staff (and it looks like they will) keep on pairing Bargs with someone that will help him on D, then BC needs to inquire about Haywood (who's fighting with his coach and got suspended), or Dalembert who can't score with the Kings. If he doesn't, then games like these will happen quite a bit. And no, we're not just talking about the personnel mismatches that Atlanta poses. We're also talking about Oklahoma, Dallas, Memphis, Utah, Minnesota (yes Minny) and other teams that have a really strong frontcourt tandem.

PS> To the Reggie cult clubbers out there, the team lost as a whole and not because he wasn't there. Perhaps we gave up a few offensive rebounds without Reggie but not enough to turn the mess around (he averages 5 off reb I think). Dorsey actually played better than expected on the offensive end. However, let's face it, he's undersized and was completely exploited by Horford. Something needs to happen and happen soon. If not, then the message to race to be at the bottom three is on.

Leave a comment:

• jrdyck
    replied
    Hawks only scored 96 points on 47% shooting... could've been a lot worse defensively. It was just that 11-point 3rd that killed us. I honestly can't remember a more feeble offensive quarter than that one for a Raptor team.

Leave a comment:

• jamesk
    replied
    Umm, Bargnani had some brilliant moves, the TEAM didn't share or swing the ball after the first quarter. Dorsey was pretty bad actually, lost or one step behind on most plays, didn't bring energy or intensity to rebounding the ball...finishing a couple nice passes does not a good game make for his role. Derozan Desucked once again, a certain blogger who shall not be named said it best, more athlete than basketball player. He looked scared shitless all day, couldn't shoot, knew he woulld miss, couldn't drive, knew he'd get blocked, stand on the side? That he can do.

Leave a comment:

• JoePanini
    replied
    That was an awful game. Bargnani probably had his worse game of the year (although he did get a team high 7 rebounds), and DeRozan was just bad, for 3.5 quarters he did nothing, he only contributed when it didn't matter 5 minutes from the end. Dorsey was pretty good, so was Amir. Our defense was atrocious. I'm already missing Reggie...

Leave a comment:

• DoNDaDDa
    replied
    i think u got way to much hope pinned on guy who has yet to play a NBA game. lets not get our expectations of him tooo high yet.. do i think he will make us better? probobly but to think hes going to be the answer to our defence is just a pipe dream... we got more issues then just our interior defence..

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsFan4Life
    started a topic Raptors 78 vs Hawks 96 F Post Game Thread

Raptors 78 vs Hawks 96 F Post Game Thread

We need to get Davis back ASAP. Good god, the interior D is sooooooooo bad.
Working...
X