Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just throwing this out there...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just throwing this out there...

    Raptors, Miami and Lakers are all 5-5 in our last 10 games.

    Just saying...

  • #2
    True, but what were the Lakers before that 10, and what will they be in the next 10? I know, baby steps...

    Comment


    • #3
      joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      Raptors, Miami and Lakers are all 5-5 in our last 10 games.

      Just saying...
      On October 25, 2010, The Raptors were tied for 1st place in the Eastern Conference. Just sayin..

      Comment


      • #4
        mangokid wrote: View Post
        on october 25, 2010, the raptors were tied for 1st place in the eastern conference. Just sayin..
        lol

        Comment


        • #5
          I realize its a useless stat and will in no way reflect the final of the season, but at the beginning of the season, I can't imagine any of the so called "Experts" would have imagined the Raptors would have ANY comparable stats, let alone a 10 game stretch.

          Comment


          • #6
            joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            I realize its a useless stat and will in no way reflect the final of the season, but at the beginning of the season, I can't imagine any of the so called "Experts" would have imagined the Raptors would have ANY comparable stats, let alone a 10 game stretch.
            every dog has its day! LOL

            Comment


            • #7
              Raptors will win the NBA Championship....one day

              Just sayin

              Comment


              • #8
                QUOTE=Just throwing this out there.

                Throw the thing back.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Raps for Eastern Conference finals??

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The Raptors definitely upgraded when they got Bayless for Jack

                    The Raptors definitely upgraded when Davis started to play last night

                    The Raptors definitely upgraded with Reggie not being able to play.

                    How good will they be?

                    Depends on whether Triano can figure out the correct rotations and stay with them.

                    Hint: Starting Evans or Dorsey is not the correct starting rotation.
                    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

                    Memories some so sweet, indeed

                    Larger Photo of the avatar



                    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                      The Raptors definitely upgraded with Reggie not being able to play.
                      don't be evil buddah
                      Let's go Raptors!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                        The Raptors definitely upgraded when they got Bayless for Jack

                        The Raptors definitely upgraded when Davis started to play last night

                        The Raptors definitely upgraded with Reggie not being able to play.

                        How good will they be?

                        Depends on whether Triano can figure out the correct rotations and stay with them.

                        Hint: Starting Evans or Dorsey is not the correct starting rotation.
                        I wanna see Amir start, not because he's our best option, but because he works with Jose very well, the two are perfect for each other!... What? just sayin....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          i predict the raptors winning 71 games.... just saying
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            teoserio wrote: View Post
                            don't be evil buddah
                            I am not being evil with that statement.

                            That is a fact.

                            The Raptors as a team plus minus with Evans on the court were the 3rd worst of any of their player through games of Nov 29th and only DeRozan and Bargnani were worse, so it is hard to argue with them not getting better here by subtraction.

                            Bargnani and DeRozan definitely play better when they are on the court with Johnson than with Evans. That is an observable fact.

                            In Johnson's two starts DeRozan is averaging 21 PPG. DeRozan also scored 24 points in the Raptors last game last season when Johnson started.

                            Bagnani is averaging almost a +5 in plus/minus in Johson's seven career starts with the Raptors, three of which have been against playoff teams and four against lottery teams.

                            Bargnani's Roland Rating adjusted plus/minus this season through Nov 29th was a minus 8
                            Last edited by Buddahfan; Thu Dec 2, 2010, 06:54 PM.
                            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

                            Memories some so sweet, indeed

                            Larger Photo of the avatar



                            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              With Davis now back, I see Amir staying at the Starting PF spot, but he's still too foul prone for there not to be minutes for Dorsey (and Evans when he's back) but I have to agree that I do get the feeling that everyone plays at a different when Amir is in the game, and him and Jose DO make a pretty fun duo to watch.

                              Regardless, the fact that the Raptors are competitive (UPDATE: 6-4 in last 10. hahah) and one half game out of the playoffs at this point, should be case enough that Triano stick around AT LEAST until the end of the season.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X