Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buddahfan
    replied
    Raptors fans should be sending holiday gifts to BC for getting Bayless.

He is one heck of a PG and is only going to get better.

The trades that brought Bayless to the Raptors for Jack it up Jack plus a huge expiring contract along with the Delfino and some other guy for Weems and Johnson were two brilliant trades.

Then the drafting of Davis rather than Orten or A. Bradley or even D. James was another brilliant move.

The signing of Kleiza for the $20 million was an okay deal.

BC is on a roll.

Raptors fans make sure he is on your holiday gift list

Leave a comment:

• bearvon
    replied
    Really happy to read that.

I was lucky enough to spend the day in Toronto on Tuesday, and (as always) I love the energy the city has. As a U.S. fan of the raptors, it's refreshing to hear that a player feels the same way about the city that I do.

Now if only I could have stayed to see the game.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    started a topic Bayless Happy to Be in Toronto

Bayless Happy to Be in Toronto

It's always nice to hear when a player embrances the city of Toronto. And I think for the most part the feelings are mutual. I wouldn't mind seeing him remain here for the long haul.

I can’t lie and say that I knew to much about Toronto prior to being here, but for the short time that I have been here I hope this is something that doesn’t come to an end. It’s not only a city that embraces us as the players we are, but as the people we are as well. You don’t get that everywhere in the world.
    Source - Click here
Working...
X