• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comparison Study.

Who was louder?

Cavs fans last night at Lebrons return?

OR

Raps fans the first time Vince came back to town?

Does anybody have Vince's stat line handy from his 'homecoming'?

I would say its definitely been louder in Toronto for games when VC plays here. Althoguh the chants of "asshole" at the beginning was pretty funny.

Comment

I was pretty dissapointed with the fans in Cleveland last night. They should have stayed on him the whole game and made him feel so uncomfortable. The players from Cleveland that were laughing and joking around with him did there team a real disservice by making him feel at least somewhat comfortable and accepted. They should have all given him the cold shoulder.

Comment

i was VERY disappointed in cleveland.

These are the people who burned jersey. Those paper beer cups shoulda been all over the court everytime he got a basket.

"Akron hates you" was my personal favourite chant.... but they didnt put any mustard into it, and the chant was dead by the half

Comment

Looked to me like the booing and chanting woke him up and brought out the best in him. The Cavs that were hugging him before the game certainly never helped their cause.

I think the silent treatment for the return of Bosh would be more effective in getting him off his game. He would just love the limelight of booing fans especially if they were louder than Cavs fans.

Comment

the silent treatment would never work in toronto.

we hate. and we do it well.

Comment

Toronto you guys should show some respect when Bosh returns. Since, this team isn't any worse without Bosh and he isn't exactly lighting it up in South Beach. As long as Bosh has a bad game then it will be a success (though a Rap's win would be even better).

However, you can boo all you want when 'Ball' comes back to town.
              -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
              -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

real fans will boo ANYONE without a "RAPTORS" on the chest.

just sayin'

if you want to sit around at the acc and have intelligent discussions of players past contributions and statistical analysis while sipping tea with your pinkies in the air and enjoying scrumptuous crumpets... go watch polo.

im going to be drinking beer. possibly with a messy ass pulled pork sandwich in the other hand. occasionally scanning the crowd to see if there's any quality tang in my section.. screaming out "F$%# YOU BOSH" every chance i get.

Comment

I have to say booing is pretty fun when going to games. I remember booing some lame-ass boy band when they performed at the half.
                  Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                    I have to say booing is pretty fun when going to games. I remember booing some lame-ass boy band when they performed at the half.
                    i've learned to not heckle the half time show. i once yelled out during a kiddie half time game "are these kids retarded!?".................. turned out the answer was YES

Comment

no way! that's too funny
                      Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

i dont want to say "retarded"... they were mentally handicapped.

"retarded" is an insult for people who aren't mentally handicapped.

but they totally were. i felt like shit for a minute, until i realized how funny it was.

Comment

the fans were pretty meek after the 1st q. The Cavs players deserved some boos too, for joking around and being buddy buddy with LBJ during the game. Scott shoulda sent Gibson to the dressing room as a warning to the rest. At least the raps were competitive against the Nets each time VC came back. Cleveland and Ohio suck anyway. Been twice (not my choice) and would never go back. Heck, I can't even blame LeBJ for ditching Clev for Miami, I mean it's a no brainer: a dieing rust belt back water or a tropical party town.
                          LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Raptorsss wrote: View Post
                            Toronto you guys should show some respect when Bosh returns. Since, this team isn't any worse without Bosh and he isn't exactly lighting it up in South Beach. As long as Bosh has a bad game then it will be a success (though a Rap's win would be even better).

However, you can boo all you want when 'Ball' comes back to town.
                            i think thats a splendid idea. NOT!
                            Yeah show some respect, like give bosh an SO for all his past efforts and hope he still has a bad game that night? awesome! yeah, im pretty sure he'll cry like a baby and be so touched and curl up in the middle of the court in a fetal position. hopefully that will contribute to a bad game.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                              i dont want to say "retarded"... they were mentally handicapped.

"retarded" is an insult for people who aren't mentally handicapped.

but they totally were. i felt like shit for a minute, until i realized how funny it was.
                              i was one of those kids! kidding.

Comment

Working...
                              X