No announcement yet.

When Chris Bosh Returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what would be AWESOME would be a "BARG-NA-NI" chant right through the heat introductions.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
      BC should sign his brother for just the one game. So for once we can see on the boxscore what we should have seen for 7 years..

Bosh: DNP-CD
      Yes! Sign Joel Bosh to a 10 day BC! See him school his older brother.
      "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

I say we boo lebron and forget bosh

Comment

@heinz

So what did you expect Bosh to do? Play 4 different positions and win every game on his own will? One player can only do so much. Right now there are maybe 3 or so players that can truly be built around (Lebron, Kobe, Dwight) the other 27 teams have to play the cards they've been dealt. If bosh wasn't around to keep the team relevent, they'd switch it to the Las Vegas Raptors by now. Show the man some respect, 3 weeks of douchebag-ness DOES NOT overshadow 7 seasons solid effort and good numbers.

Comment

your mom wrote: View Post
            @heinz

So what did you expect Bosh to do? Play 4 different positions and win every game on his own will? One player can only do so much. Right now there are maybe 3 or so players that can truly be built around (Lebron, Kobe, Dwight) the other 27 teams have to play the cards they've been dealt. If bosh wasn't around to keep the team relevent, they'd switch it to the Las Vegas Raptors by now. Show the man some respect, 3 weeks of douchebag-ness DOES NOT overshadow 7 seasons solid effort and good numbers.
            throw stats out the window.

the only player close to being a franchise player the raps had in chris bosh's 7 year stint was the year they won the atlantic division. his name was Jorge Garbajosa. when he went down, the team went down.

chris bosh was his stat padding flunkie at best. his zach randolph without the attitude.

and im pretty sure his breath smells like farts.

i have no proof of that, but i choose to believe it anyways

Comment

I would like to see the crowd just be completely silent when they announce him. That would be hilarious imo. If not then boo the shit out of him and make him cry. I'm definetly not cheering for the way he left.

Comment

Working...
              X