Alabi - Numbers Not Looking Good At All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
    You must have been listening to the doubters on that one.

To my recollection I have never said that Alabi won't make it in the NBA.

What I said and I apologize if I was not clear is "that his numbers not looking good at all" and preceded to compare him to Cheikh Samb who as I said was an NBA bust. Then I went on to respond to other posts and to compare and contrast only to a limited extent Alabi and Samb's backgrounds. I then threw the Johnson comment in about the fouls.

I don't believe that I ever said Alabi was going to be a bust though I do see how reading my posts on this thread one could come to the conclusion that I was insinuating that Alabi was going to be a bust.

What I was trying to say is at this point Alabi's nuimbers don't look good and that given that and what I saw of him in one game at Erie and all the games in LVSL he has a heck of a lot of work to do before he becomes good enough to become a NBA rotation player.

So I have no expectation that he will be able to help the Raptors in 2010-11 unless he can significantly step up his game.
    Well before he decided to lose weight and all he just looked like a big guy who wasn't good at anything, not even rebounding. He proved most critics wrong, and the Pacers must be happy for believing in him, just like we should in Alabi.

Comment

Working...
    X