Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pistons game the turning point for the Raps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistons game the turning point for the Raps?

Do you guys think that the Detroit Pistons game could be the turning point for this Raptors team? Deep down in my heart, after Barbosa made that half court shot, I said to myself "Wow, anything is possible and the tides can turn if they keep playing without the turn overs". Wow in the words of K.G. of Boston, "Anything can happen!"

Maybe these guys can take from this game the "Never Give Up" approach and keep fighting no matter what.

What do you guys think? Do you think that this might be the TSN turning point of the season?

I think this was a great victory,but I also think it will not be a turning point for the raps.I assume that they will continue to be very inconsistent...they'll probably win some tough games against better teams,but also lose to some mediocre teams...They are a young team,and will get better,we just have to wait for them to develop,cuz they have a lot of talent.I just think that they are not ready yet,so i dont expect them to have a great season.

Comment

No. the turning point is when Weems is shipped out of town for picks while DeRozan is traded to Memphis for OJ Mayo. Can you feel an avatar change on my part?
      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

The Orlando, Boston, and Oklahoma wins all felt like turning points too. Much too early to know, but I suspect we've not turned the corner yet.

Comment

Apollo's 2010-2011 Season Forecast

In my opinion they don't have the players to classify this as anything more than another peak before a fall...

Comment

Working...
          X