Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trade ED DAVIS WHILE YOU STILL CAN

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trade ED DAVIS WHILE YOU STILL CAN

    Ed Davis and Amir Johnson the so called future front court of Toronto by some republic member experts is clearly a nightmare gone wrong. One half of baseketball is enough of a sample size for me. Ed Davis is gettin abused by Boozer and Noah. He is a liability on offence and his one block shot a game makes no difference to me. He brings out the weaknesses in Johnsons game as well since Amir can't get easy putbacks anymore now that the offence isan't all focused on shutting down Bargnani.

    I hope all the Bargnani haters will shutup now the end.

  • #2
    LOL - wow.

    First career start. Ninth game played. Going against 2 former/current/future all-star players.

    Give the 21 year old a break. He has already shown qualities the Raptors have not had from their players in years.

    Davis is going to be a great player - in time.

    Davis and Johnson are never going to be a functional pair on the court. They are both hustle and clean-up-the-garbage offensive players. They may develop an offensive game post up game - and I have more hope for Davis - but it won't be this season.

    Davis at the 4, Bargnani at the 5, and Johnson off the bench....

    Strangely enough, the best offensive inside/big player the Raptors have had in the game tonight has been Dorsey. He is the only Raptor player to score in the post.

    Comment


    • #3
      What a dumb thread. Follow up with "Psych! Gotchu guys!" and I'll understand. Otherwise, WTF are you talking about? Matt52 said all that needs to be said(with which I agree whole heartedly), other than trading YOU for a DunkinDonut! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!
      The Double Champ is here!
      Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
      Raptors: Larry O'Brien

      Comment


      • #4
        Some of you will praise Ed Davis for grabbing 10 useless rebounds. Boozer is a pretty good player avereages about 16 ppg coming into today. I beleive he had 16 pints at the end of the first quarter. Anything else we should know about Bargnanis defence

        Comment


        • #5
          Matt52 wrote: View Post
          LOL - wow.

          First career start. Ninth game played. Going against 2 former/current/future all-star players.
          I took his post as a sarcastic spoof of certain other posters...

          Comment


          • #6
            Apollo wrote: View Post
            I took his post as a sarcastic spoof of certain other posters...
            LOL who me overreacting over one game nahhh !!

            Comment


            • #7
              Apollo wrote: View Post
              I took his post as a sarcastic spoof of certain other posters...
              I really hope so.

              Comment


              • #8
                DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
                Some of you will praise Ed Davis for grabbing 10 useless rebounds. Boozer is a pretty good player avereages about 16 ppg coming into today. I beleive he had 16 pints at the end of the first quarter. Anything else we should know about Bargnanis defence
                I am really hoping this is a spoof.

                Just in case, you are aware Boozer has averaged over 20 a game when he is healthy and is a career double double machine with 17 and 10 averages.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  I am really hoping this is a spoof.

                  Just in case, you are aware Boozer has averaged over 20 a game when he is healthy and is a career double double machine with 17 and 10 averages.
                  lol whats your point he had 16 in the first quarter

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
                    lol whats your point he had 16 in the first quarter
                    What is the point?

                    Boozer, when healthy, is a guaranteed 20 and 10 a night. He has had numerous 30 point games in his career. He is an 8 year vetern with over 500 games under his belt. He missed the first 15 games of the year with a broken hand, is playing only in his 10th game of the season, was a free agent signing, is on a new team with new coach and systems, is playing with one of the best PG's and C's in the game, and is still adjusting to the environment.

                    To compare Carlos Boozer (500+ games) to Ed Davis (9 games) at this stage in their careers is ridiculous.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I though Davis was drafted as a Defensive Specalist 34 point from a career 17ppg undersized power forward that should never happen. Clearly asking Davis to play good defense is not asking a lot, I mean he clearly isan't starting beacause of his offence. I bet Alabi would have done a better job.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Sorry 34 points in 3 quarters maybe would have gotten 50 if he played the fourth

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          What is the point?

                          Boozer, when healthy, is a guaranteed 20 and 10 a night. He has had numerous 30 point games in his career. He is an 8 year vetern with over 500 games under his belt. He missed the first 15 games of the year with a broken hand, is playing only in his 10th game of the season, was a free agent signing, is on a new team with new coach and systems, is playing with one of the best PG's and C's in the game, and is still adjusting to the environment.

                          To compare Carlos Boozer (500+ games) to Ed Davis (9 games) at this stage in their careers is ridiculous.
                          Dude, quit while you're ahead. he's clearly just antagonizing you with bullshit.
                          The Double Champ is here!
                          Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                          Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            You can't toll message boards, we know who you are!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
                              I though Davis was drafted as a Defensive Specalist 34 point from a career 17ppg undersized power forward that should never happen. Clearly asking Davis to play good defense is not asking a lot, I mean he clearly isan't starting beacause of his offence. I bet Alabi would have done a better job.
                              And with that post all credibility is lost.....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X