Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the_aftermath
    replied
    I've always been a Bargs fan and I'm really happy he's "proving" himself now. His 32 pts 9 rebounds were pretty awesome today and he's the reason we won this game. Now I get that he's not franchise material but as far as I'm concerned a franchise-like-player is the deciding factor in close games; as of late Bargs has been that player, good or bad.

I don't get what all this hatin on him will result in, if you're rooting for the team to do well then as it stands now you should be rooting for him to do well, not acting like a bunch of bipolar bitches that magically appear every time he has a "bad" game. It's pathetic and frustrating as a fan.

Leave a comment:

• heinz57
    replied
    RaptorDan wrote: View Post
    I liked Thundercats. Lion-o, Cheetara, Pathro, Tygra and Snarf all against the dastardly Mumm-Ra.
    would that mean bosh is "vulture-man"? i see the resemblance

Leave a comment:

• RaptorDan
    replied
    Multipaul wrote: View Post
    work WITH his teammates forming like voltron.
    I liked Thundercats. Lion-o, Cheetara, Pathro, Tygra and Snarf all against the dastardly Mumm-Ra.

Leave a comment:

• RaptorDan
    replied
    Before I joined this forum, I was indifferent about Bargnani. I liked some parts of his game, but I wouldn't go to a Raptors game just because he was playing or it was his bobblehead night or anything. I wanted Bargnani to do well so the team did well. If BC found an amazing trade opportunity, then see you Bargs, thanks for your time. But the pure hatred for this man on this board from 2/3 of the members is pretty shocking. It is like a filthy disease. As soon as he has a bad game, then the forum flares up like a Parkdale crack whore's herpes. I have to say that now I truly route for Bargs to be an All-star even if its just so I don't have to read those f'n posts.

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied
    King Bargs.....remember it for sure! Our real all star! Someone that can put the team on his back and can work WITH his teammates forming like voltron. All u bargs hatin bosh ballwashers better recognize the King is in the building! Here's to u mack north, nubreed, tim w, all u haters who watched the miami game tonite instead of supporting raptor nation!

Leave a comment:

• footie
    replied
    OzRapFan wrote: View Post
    I scream it every time he misses a rebound, and i'm horse.

He is not a franchise player but for 10 million he is still good value.
    whatever! he is still the best player on the team and without him we suck far more than we were without Bosh!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• webcrawler89
    replied
    Whether he's a franchise player is up for debate, but I still think he's easily the best Center we've ever had. If we can get these guys to develop around him properly, then we could actually become Mavericks East (instead of being I dunno, Clippers/Phoenix East).

Leave a comment:

• OzRapFan
    replied
    DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    Andrea bargnani

all you haters will be screaming it later
    I scream it every time he misses a rebound, and i'm horse.

He is not a franchise player but for 10 million he is still good value.

Leave a comment:

• footie
    replied
    LBF wrote: View Post
    oowoooooooowooooooooooowoooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what a pointless thread.
    Not really maybe he could say do you rather have bargnani or Lopez in your team?
    unfortunately many people will say Lopez!

pretty depressing ....TRADE AMIR !

Leave a comment:

• RaptorRoo
    replied
    DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    +1000

what about all the members who say he should be traded on a daily basis lool
    They should be traded to another forum for a bag of basketballs...

Leave a comment:

• RaptorRoo
    replied
    Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    I'm still giggling to myself regarding the members here that said Amir is a better basketball player than Bargnani. hehe .... you guys are funny.
    Ahhhh, the heat from the summer obviously fried those individuals few remaining brain cells...

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Introcollapse wrote: View Post
    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *cough* Buddah *cough*
    I wasn't necessarily referring to Buddah. Buddah at least makes a valiant attempt when he gives his two cents when it comes to Amir and his comparison to Andrea. Even if you don't agree with him. It's some of the other random members lately that share the same sentiments merely because they don't like Andrea. And this is coming from one of his biggest critics from over the years. I've been enjoying this crow I've been snacking on for the last couple months.

Go Andrea. Keep doing whatever your doing.

Leave a comment:

• Introcollapse
    replied
    I'm still giggling to myself regarding the members here that said Amir is a better basketball player than Bargnani. hehe .... you guys are funny.
    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *cough* Buddah *cough*

Leave a comment:

• DunkinDerozan
    replied
    +1000

what about all the members who say he should be traded on a daily basis lool

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    oowoooooooowooooooooooowoooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what a pointless thread.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X