X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey
    replied
    RaptorDan wrote: View Post
    Weird, we posted the same thing at the same time!
    haha I saw that! Though, I waaas 4 minutes ahead of you... hahah jks
    Great site. I use it quite a bit.

Leave a comment:

• RaptorDan
    replied
    joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    I'm sure its just a TSN original Intro theme.
    It sounds very TSNish if you ask me.

Either way, if you go to www.video2mp3.net, and just copy the link from that youtube video, you can post it on this site, and it will then convert it to mp3 for you to download. Very handy... if that's all you are looking for.
    Weird, we posted the same thing at the same time!

Leave a comment:

• RaptorDan
    replied
    I don't think its from a song or anything but it certainly drives me crazy. Regardless, you can convert it to MP3 with this website: http://www.video2mp3.net

Its safe. I use it all the time.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    I'm sure its just a TSN original Intro theme.
    It sounds very TSNish if you ask me.

Either way, if you go to www.video2mp3.net, and just copy the link from that youtube video, you can post it on this site, and it will then convert it to mp3 for you to download. Very handy... if that's all you are looking for.

Leave a comment:

• KakashiPrince
    replied
    im not sure it sarcasm but...Jay Triano was break the clip boards purposely..... for a photo shoot and the intro

Leave a comment:

• e2thed
    replied
    wallsofjericho316 wrote: View Post
    Not sure about the theme, but if you watch the beginning of the clip closely, Jay Triano is breaking a clipboard over his knee, likely after Amir Johnson's 3rd foul in 17 seconds.
    nope hes justs too boring he had to do that or he would of just adjusted his glasses and cross his arms and swear and get away with it

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsFan4Life
    replied
    wallsofjericho316 wrote: View Post
    Not sure about the theme, but if you watch the beginning of the clip closely, Jay Triano is breaking a clipboard over his knee, likely after Amir Johnson's 3rd foul in 17 seconds.
    LOL! Ya, You can clearly see it in this clip.

Leave a comment:

• wallsofjericho316
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsFan4Life
    started a topic Pregame music

Pregame music

Does anyone know what the pregame music is called or if it's available on the web?

Working...
X