Chris Bosh the Forgotten Man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
    Is there to be no humour on this site at all? Multipaul, funny stuff man. The period as a reply had me laughing pretty hard.
    agreed 100%. Multipaul reminds me of sitting in a dull boring lecture and the prof is just droning on and on about obscure facts you really dont give two fucks about, you're ready to fall asleep in your seat, and from the back of the room comes a "FAG!!!!" from the dude who showed up to class drunk. its nonsensical and crude, but god damn if it wasn't funny and kinda true.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
      agreed 100%. Multipaul reminds me of sitting in a dull boring lecture and the prof is just droning on and on about obscure facts you really dont give two fucks about, you're ready to fall asleep in your seat, and from the back of the room comes a "FAG!!!!" from the dude who showed up to class drunk. its nonsensical and crude, but god damn if it wasn't funny and kinda true.
      a bit of snot landed on my shirt. Funny stuff Heinz!
      Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

He'll have to make two youtube videos, this time.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
          Fags and Jews in one day, you are rollin' my man! HaHa Who's Next dare I ask??

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
            ?

Forwards:
            LeBron James (Heat) 1,194,091
            Kevin Garnett (Celtics) 850,687
            Amar'e Stoudemire (Knicks) 826,628
            Paul Pierce (Celtics) 465,270
            Chris Bosh (Heat) 334,921

Centers:
            Dwight Howard (Magic) 1,205,159
            Shaquille O'Neal (Celtics) 506,621
            Joakim Noah (Bulls) 197,407
            Andrew Bogut (Bucks) 159,560
            Al Horford (Hawks) 149,908
            Roy Hibbert (Pacers) 133,416
            Andrea Bargnani (Raptors) 126,185
            The order should be:

Dwight Howard
            Joakim Noah
            Al Horford
            Andrea Bargnani

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
              Fags and Jews in one day, you are rollin' my man! HaHa Who's Next dare I ask??
              Hawaiians.

I'm not sure how i'm going to work into a conversation, since you can very literally count the hawaiians in this city on one hand... and half of them are just filipino perpetrators anyways.. but its going to be done.. rest assured.

Comment

Working...
              X