X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heinz57
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    Fags and Jews in one day, you are rollin' my man! HaHa Who's Next dare I ask??
    Hawaiians.

I'm not sure how i'm going to work into a conversation, since you can very literally count the hawaiians in this city on one hand... and half of them are just filipino perpetrators anyways.. but its going to be done.. rest assured.

Leave a comment:

• JoePanini
    replied
    MangoKid wrote: View Post
    ?

Forwards:
    LeBron James (Heat) 1,194,091
    Kevin Garnett (Celtics) 850,687
    Amar'e Stoudemire (Knicks) 826,628
    Paul Pierce (Celtics) 465,270
    Chris Bosh (Heat) 334,921

Centers:
    Dwight Howard (Magic) 1,205,159
    Shaquille O'Neal (Celtics) 506,621
    Joakim Noah (Bulls) 197,407
    Andrew Bogut (Bucks) 159,560
    Al Horford (Hawks) 149,908
    Roy Hibbert (Pacers) 133,416
    Andrea Bargnani (Raptors) 126,185
    The order should be:

Dwight Howard
    Joakim Noah
    Al Horford
    Andrea Bargnani

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    heinz57 wrote: View Post
    agreed 100%. Multipaul reminds me of sitting in a dull boring lecture and the prof is just droning on and on about obscure facts you really dont give two fucks about, you're ready to fall asleep in your seat, and from the back of the room comes a "FAG!!!!" from the dude who showed up to class drunk. its nonsensical and crude, but god damn if it wasn't funny and kinda true.
    Fags and Jews in one day, you are rollin' my man! HaHa Who's Next dare I ask??

Leave a comment:

• WhatWhat
    replied
    He'll have to make two youtube videos, this time.

Leave a comment:

• RaptorDan
    replied
    heinz57 wrote: View Post
    agreed 100%. Multipaul reminds me of sitting in a dull boring lecture and the prof is just droning on and on about obscure facts you really dont give two fucks about, you're ready to fall asleep in your seat, and from the back of the room comes a "FAG!!!!" from the dude who showed up to class drunk. its nonsensical and crude, but god damn if it wasn't funny and kinda true.
    a bit of snot landed on my shirt. Funny stuff Heinz!

Leave a comment:

• heinz57
    replied
    RaptorDan wrote: View Post
    Is there to be no humour on this site at all? Multipaul, funny stuff man. The period as a reply had me laughing pretty hard.

Leave a comment:

• RaptorDan
    replied
    And how the hell it that loud mouth piece of shit fool Shaq still getting votes. Who the hell votes for that ass?

Leave a comment:

• RaptorDan
    replied
    Is there to be no humour on this site at all? Multipaul, funny stuff man. The period as a reply had me laughing pretty hard.

Leave a comment:

• nubreed000
    replied
    hahaha so now it's an inside NBA conspiracy against Bargnani? I dunno whether to laugh or cry...

DirtyMikeSeaver wrote: View Post
    Dude, that's not an answer. I get that you want to create debate and that you're not a fan of Bosh, but let's have some sort of intelligence or proof here. If the NBA Machine had any influence on this, they sure as hell wouldn't have Yao Ming first among Western Centres and Shaq 2nd among Eastern Centres. Maybe (just maybe) people realize that Bosh might be better than Bargnani (I know, it's a controversial stance).
    dude multipaul is just your typical internet troll. he's not trying to create debate. he just posts garbage.
    Last edited by nubreed000; Thu Jan 6, 2011, 07:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DirtyMikeSeaver
    replied
    Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Dude, that's not an answer. I get that you want to create debate and that you're not a fan of Bosh, but let's have some sort of intelligence or proof here. If the NBA Machine had any influence on this, they sure as hell wouldn't have Yao Ming first among Western Centres and Shaq 2nd among Eastern Centres. Maybe (just maybe) people realize that Bosh might be better than Bargnani (I know, it's a controversial stance).

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    Are you insinuating that we shouldn't believe your statement about Bargnani getting more votes than Bosh? What I'm seeing is Bargnani not getting the same love Bosh got in Toronto.
    Beware of the NBA machine Apollo.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Don't believe everything you read kids
    Are you insinuating that we shouldn't believe your statement about Bargnani getting more votes than Bosh? What I'm seeing is Bargnani not getting the same love Bosh got in Toronto.

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied
    Last edited by Apollo; Thu Jan 6, 2011, 06:05 PM. Reason: Stay on topic please

Leave a comment:

• DirtyMikeSeaver
    replied
    (... I can't help it, it's like picking at a scab)

Are you insinuating that the NBA is making up numbers to make Bosh look good and Bargnani bad?

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X