Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which players would you like to see in a raptors uniform?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which players would you like to see in a raptors uniform?

..within reason of course. There's no way in hell we'd get a guy like durant or howard.

-granger
    -nash (what a great story that'd be, not to mention the ability to bring in free agents)
    -jason thompson
    -jeff green

i was among the many that pined for collison but that's obv not happening anymore.
    @sweatpantsjer

ceez wrote: View Post
    ..within reason of course. There's no way in hell we'd get a guy like durant or howard.

-granger
    -nash (what a great story that'd be, not to mention the ability to bring in free agents)
    -jason thompson
    -jeff green

i was among the many that pined for collison but that's obv not happening anymore.
    Granger would take A LOT to get. As would Nash - The Suns wouldn't just give him away. As would Green. OKC would probably want something special for Green.

Out of the 4, Thompson might be cheapest target, but even he won't come that cheaply. Then again, it depends on who they draft this season.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
      OKC would probably want something special for Green - starting with our first rounder and adding to that.
      You'd think that OKC is trying to move Jeff out for Ibaka. Seems that way.

That said, his value isn't THAT high.

Why trade for him again? RFA this offseason.
      Joshua Priemski
      NBA blogger
      SB Nation's Rufus on Fire
      www.RufusOnFire.com/
      www.twitter.com/HoopPlusTheHarm/

Comment

is he? awesome.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Nash

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
            Granger would take A LOT to get.
            word on the street is he's very much available
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

word on the street is he's very much available
              Him being available and what you have to give up to get him are very much 2 different things.

Comment

Introcollapse wrote: View Post
                You'd think that OKC is trying to move Jeff out for Ibaka. Seems that way.

That said, his value isn't THAT high.

Why trade for him again? RFA this offseason.
                You're not gonna get him for Evans' expiring and the Miami selection. They're not just gonna give the guy away.

Comment

Nash. obvious reasons. even if its on a vet minimum on the last breath of his career.

Carl English. even if its just on a 10 day contract, or on a summer league team.. but a newfie on the only canadian team would be all kinds of awesome.

KD. because he's awesome. even though it would never happen.

Comment

-granger
                    -jason thompson
                    -jeff green

Nash, without a dash.

Comment

If players and picks were no object, I'd have to agree with the consensus of Nash. I also wouldn't mind Artest just for shits and giggles.

Comment

Nene is another player I'd like here.

Comment

Pooh Jeter

Comment

if we could manage Pooh Jeter, Omri Casspi, and Q-Rich.. i'd approve of that

just so i could say "Ju-Ju, Pooh, Jew, and the Q at the 2"

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                              if we could manage Pooh Jeter, Omri Casspi, and Q-Rich.. i'd approve of that

just so i could say "Ju-Ju, Pooh, Jew, and the Q at the 2"
                              We gotta call Bryco and make this happen!

Comment

Working...
                              X