Clear All

• Apollo
    replied
    Would you prefer that he do nothing?

Leave a comment:

• e2thed
    replied
    MangoKid wrote: View Post
    Please find the post where I said he wouldn't be a good candidate. Please and thank you.
    man i was joking i said that because u always the first to reply to my comments btw u were the only one agreeing with me, lol hint the sarcasm at the end
    Last edited by e2thed; Thu Jan 13, 2011, 10:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MangoKid
    replied
    e2thed wrote: View Post
    i knew it, he was my prediction on the other thread, take that mangokid , sarcasm
    Please find the post where I said he wouldn't be a good candidate. Please and thank you.

Leave a comment:

• e2thed
    replied
    i knew it, he was my prediction on the other thread, take that mangokid , sarcasm

Leave a comment:

• Rg1990
    replied
    He seems like a guy who could be a good player if given the chance. He put up awesome numbers playing for Idaho, but obviously success in the D-Leauge doesn't lead to success in the NBA. Who knows? The Raptors are generally a team where players get a chance. Maybe he'll stick around a bit more.

Leave a comment:

• GameBreaker
    replied
    Jerryd Bayless tweaked his ankle in practice today. Left practice court with shoe off. Status for tomorrow not yet known. #Raptors
    LINK: http://twitter.com/stackmack/status/25632021363564544#

Right on cue, BC, right on cue. Gotta love a pro-active GM, even if it's coincidence...lol.

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DarkKnight
    replied
    "Let's all rejoice ! We got Sundiata Gaines ! #sarcasm " LOL, dude, your headline made me laugh hard. Good times.

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsFan4Life
    replied
    Bendit wrote: View Post
    I remember catching that game and it was a sweet shot. Cant say I was watching him particularly (wonder how well he defends?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZNVKqJ9p1E

Leave a comment:

• Krix
    replied
    Love Parker going 1 for 2.

Leave a comment:

• Raptoronto
    replied
    Calderon's and Bayless are still hobbled. Surprised it didn't happen earlier, they need a PG to run practice.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    matt wrote: View Post
    Wasn't he the guy that shot a buzzer beater over LeBron last season? was that not enough to secure him a job in Utah? anyways knowing BC, this guy will be a lock on the roster for the reminder of the season, you heard it here first.
    I remember catching that game and it was a sweet shot. Cant say I was watching him particularly (wonder how well he defends?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZNVKqJ9p1E

Leave a comment:

• heinz57
    replied
    i like gaines. he's not going to change the team's fortunes any... but he's a step above the regular 10 day contract players

Leave a comment:

• matt
    replied
    Wasn't he the guy that shot a buzzer beater over LeBron last season? was that not enough to secure him a job in Utah? anyways knowing BC, this guy will be a lock on the roster for the reminder of the season, you heard it here first.

Leave a comment:

• WJF
    replied
    Meh!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X