Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screwed by refs again

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Don't feed the Buddha , he will keep going and going and going...
    The same thing applies to you.

    Comment


    • #32
      Bargs is definately the reason we lost. He has the worst bball IQ I've ever seen. Derozan was hot, we were winning, and yet Barg's takes like 6 shots in a row.. all misses! Out of everybody on the team, he takes it to the rim the least, which is pretty weird consindering he's a centre. Above all else, his rebounding is embarrassing. He has no fight, and I don't believe somebody of his caliber should be on my squad just because he was the first pick. The refs are definately making it hard on us, but that's usually the case when you don't have a superstar. Derozan will be getting a shit load of calls in the future, as he is getting allot right now.

      Comment


      • #33
        So that's what a $35,000 tweet looks like

        Comment


        • #34
          EverythingBlaxx wrote: View Post
          So that's what a $35,000 tweet looks like
          Was wondering that myself actually.
          Because he wasn't playing, aaand doesn't specically say WHO is cheating them...

          Comment


          • #35
            MangoKid wrote: View Post
            The same thing applies to you.
            You still here, "Mango"

            Comment


            • #36
              Nick wrote: View Post
              Bargs is definately the reason we lost. He has the worst bball IQ I've ever seen. Derozan was hot, we were winning, and yet Barg's takes like 6 shots in a row.. all misses! Out of everybody on the team, he takes it to the rim the least, which is pretty weird consindering he's a centre. Above all else, his rebounding is embarrassing. He has no fight, and I don't believe somebody of his caliber should be on my squad just because he was the first pick. The refs are definately making it hard on us, but that's usually the case when you don't have a superstar. Derozan will be getting a shit load of calls in the future, as he is getting allot right now.
              Right....Bargs lost us the game...the fact that other than him and Jose we do not have a legit NBA scorer on the team wasnt the real issue eh.....Kobe has an off night, suddenly "Kobe lost us the game". One man can't do it all, and lets face it, Demar is improving, but he is not the go-to guy to help us win games.

              We had a 9 man rotation. Bargs was our only weapon. Anytime he wasnt on the floor i was thinking..ok...maybe DD.. but other than that, where will the offense come from?

              We need Barbo back soon. He can put points on the scoreboard too. DD will one day, but not now.

              Comment


              • #37
                Multipaul wrote: View Post
                Right....Bargs lost us the game...the fact that other than him and Jose we do not have a legit NBA scorer on the team wasnt the real issue eh.....Kobe has an off night, suddenly "Kobe lost us the game". One man can't do it all, and lets face it, Demar is improving, but he is not the go-to guy to help us win games.

                We had a 9 man rotation. Bargs was our only weapon. Anytime he wasnt on the floor i was thinking..ok...maybe DD.. but other than that, where will the offense come from?

                We need Barbo back soon. He can put points on the scoreboard too. DD will one day, but not now.
                If Bargnani has a bad game, why don't you man up and admit it? Bargnani isn't the reason we lost the game. Basketball is a team game. Not one person by themselves loses a game for you. But he did have a pretty bad game and fell considerably short of your prophecy.
                Last edited by MangoKid; Tue Jan 18, 2011, 11:45 AM.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Multipaul wrote: View Post
                  You still here, "Mango"

                  Thank you for proving my point.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    i wonder how bargnani will do vs the clippers

                    maybe bc will trade him for kaman and bargnani will be in a clippers uniform on feb 13 when the raptors play the clippers
                    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

                    Memories some so sweet, indeed

                    Larger Photo of the avatar



                    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      MangoKid wrote: View Post
                      If Bargnani has a bad game, why don't you man up and admit it? Bargnani isn't the reason we lost the game. Basketball is a team game. Not one person by themselves loses a game for you. But he did have a pretty bad game and fell considerably short of your phophecy.
                      I agree, he had a VERY bad game

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                        i wonder how bargnani will do vs the clippers

                        maybe bc will trade him for kaman and bargnani will be in a clippers uniform on feb 13 when the raptors play the clippers
                        Bargnani will do what he does. He'll have 20+ points and 4 rebs.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          MangoKid wrote: View Post
                          Thank you for proving my point.
                          Mango...

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                            Would you trade Dirk in his prime for Elton Brand in his prime? Heck no.
                            joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                            Who do you take #1 then Buddah? Rudy Gay is the ONLY one who might end up being a better pick, and honestly, I'd still rather have Bargs.
                            Elton Brand in his prime was a 20/10 lock with 3 blocks a steal and great post D. It's a harder trade to pass up than you seem to think. Dirk is a fantastic player but isn't even close defensively or on the glass.

                            Also Rudy Gay was a better pick and is a better player. So is/was BRoy (especially b4 the knees) and Aldridge (beast mode lately, much better defender).
                            Last edited by minks77; Tue Jan 18, 2011, 11:59 AM.
                            LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              minks77 wrote: View Post
                              Elton Brand in his prime was a 20/10 lock with 3 blocks a steal and great post D. It's a harder trade to pass up than you seem to think. Dirk is a fantastic player but isn't even close defensively or on the glass.

                              Also Rudy Gay was a better pick and is a better player. So is/was BRoy (especially b4 the knees) and Aldridge (beast mode lately, much better defender).
                              But when you consider that Dirk has consistently lead his team to Post-Season success and is a former MVP of the league... than you look at what Brand has done... put up some numbers... and its gets a little less hard. Not to mention Dirk has been a consistent 10 rebound guy for a loong time.

                              I wouldn't have taken BRoy or Aldridge over Bargs.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                                But when you consider that Dirk has consistently lead his team to Post-Season success and is a former MVP of the league... than you look at what Brand has done... put up some numbers... and its gets a little less hard. Not to mention Dirk has been a consistent 10 rebound guy for a loong time.

                                I wouldn't have taken BRoy or Aldridge over Bargs.
                                Bargs is better than BRoy and Aldridge combined.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X