Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bargs and Davis- Best 4-5 Combo in the East

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    WJF wrote: View Post
    Dwight Howard and Ryan Anderson would be better, let alone Dwight and Brandon Bass.

    I am a Raptor's fan, but come on....
    Have you heard Dwights nickname for Bass?
    Charles Darkley.
    Love it.
    Dude is SOLID.

    Comment


    • #17
      I think Dwight Howard by himself is a better 4-5 punch than bargs and davis!

      Comment


      • #18
        JalenRose5 wrote: View Post
        I think Dwight Howard by himself is a better 4-5 punch than bargs and davis!
        eh, paesan, you come on here with the name "Jalen Rose" and start bigging up the Magic, what gives?

        Comment


        • #19
          Multipaul wrote: View Post
          Look at these 2 guys. You got offense inside and out, rebounding, blocked shots, dunks, you name it.

          This time next year, Bargs and Davis will be the best starting 4-5 in the East. Forget the C's, forget ATL, forget da Bulls.

          Bargs-Davis FTW, watch out
          Ummm, Gasol and Bynum, Millsap and Jefferson, Chandler and Nowitzki, Gasol and Randolph (if both re-signed). Bargs - I should just shut up when it comes to this guy.

          Comment


          • #20
            Multipaul wrote: View Post
            eh, paesan, you come on here with the name "Jalen Rose" and start bigging up the Magic, what gives?
            Eh, Paesan, I know you have some sort of man crush on Andrea bargnani, and yes I agree he is a good offensive player, but that's all he is! and the sooner the organization realizes that we can't win with him, the sooner we can somewhat have hope again. I think in the last 4 games, he's gone 5 for 200. After Watching the orlando game, i think i was 100% accurate in saying Dwight Howard by himself is better than a 4-5 punch of Bargnani and Davis.

            Dwight Howard 31pts, 19 Rebounds

            Bargnani 11pts, 4rbds
            Davis 2pts, 7rbds
            Johnson 11pts, 5 rbds

            I don't know if you are good in math, but let's just say Dwight Howard wins.

            I am a die hard Raptors fan. As in the "team". I've been with them since the beginning when they selected BJ armstrong in the expansion draft! there is no individual glory, I could care less about stats of individuals, all I care about is winning and not feeling depressed everytime they lose! And it's because of Bargnani and his inconsistent play that makes me want to jump kick the t.v.! How many more years can we give him, and how many more excuses can we make for him..

            Comment


            • #21
              Multipaul wrote: View Post
              Look at these 2 guys. You got offense inside and out, rebounding, blocked shots, dunks, you name it.

              This time next year, Bargs and Davis will be the best starting 4-5 in the East. Forget the C's, forget ATL, forget da Bulls.

              Bargs-Davis FTW, watch out
              posts like this were funny at one point, but now its just gay.

              Comment


              • #22
                Tim W. wrote: View Post
                A front court including Bargnani will never be better than a front court where both players can defend and rebound, as well as score. Al Horford and Josh Smith both score, rebound and defend. And while Boozer isn't a good defender, he at least rebounds.

                I really don't understand why some people seem to completely disregard the importance of defense, especially for front court players. You can't simply put a good defender next to a bad one and his inability to defend magically disappears. You can hide it for periods, but it always rears it's ugly head, and at the most inopportune times (ask Phoenix). Tom Thibodeau understands this, which is why he benches Boozer when he doesn't focus on defense.
                Well said. Al Horford is not your typical 7 foot Center but his ability to play on both ends, good team play and backing by Josh Smith makes him an all star material.

                Some people just dont understand the importance of defence. They will outscore us as a team and win despite stellar performances from Bargnani and DeRozan every game if we don't play good defense. Bargnani can either be a top scorer (atleast top 10 + efficient) or a top center (defense,blocks, rebounds, double doubles) . Being top 5 center in scoring means nothing as Okafor, Blair and Dwight taught him the last three games. Bargnani + Davis will never get us anywhere. Not unless we get a player like Kevin Durant (who can put up big number consistently and contribute in different ways) and very defensive guards. Then we hope his frailties are not exposed as I don't see how he can make big changes to his game at this point. If we get to the top table we can bring in a proper center and use him as a 6th man.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                  Ummm, Gasol and Bynum, Millsap and Jefferson, Chandler and Nowitzki, Gasol and Randolph (if both re-signed). Bargs - I should just shut up when it comes to this guy.
                  You are obviously not "Brains of Steel", i said in THE EAST smart guy.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    JalenRose5 wrote: View Post
                    Eh, Paesan, I know you have some sort of man crush on Andrea bargnani, and yes I agree he is a good offensive player, but that's all he is! and the sooner the organization realizes that we can't win with him, the sooner we can somewhat have hope again. I think in the last 4 games, he's gone 5 for 200. After Watching the orlando game, i think i was 100% accurate in saying Dwight Howard by himself is better than a 4-5 punch of Bargnani and Davis.

                    Dwight Howard 31pts, 19 Rebounds

                    Bargnani 11pts, 4rbds
                    Davis 2pts, 7rbds
                    Johnson 11pts, 5 rbds

                    I don't know if you are good in math, but let's just say Dwight Howard wins.

                    I am a die hard Raptors fan. As in the "team". I've been with them since the beginning when they selected BJ armstrong in the expansion draft! there is no individual glory, I could care less about stats of individuals, all I care about is winning and not feeling depressed everytime they lose! And it's because of Bargnani and his inconsistent play that makes me want to jump kick the t.v.! How many more years can we give him, and how many more excuses can we make for him..
                    You sounds like a real fan. If you are, please take the name Jalen Rose out of ur handle.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      UwanSUMhotFYUH wrote: View Post
                      posts like this were funny at one point, but now its just gay.
                      Who the hell are you? I have a recommendation: www.miamiheat.com

                      Go there and play

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X