Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheGloveinRapsUniform
    replied
    The Toronto Whore-aptors: They like getting fucked every night they play. (sorry admins but i think the blowout loses gives us a free pass to swear).

MIAMI (AP) Mike Miller came into Saturday with exactly zero points at home this season.
    He now has 32.

http://www.nba.com/games/20110122/TO...s=iref:nbahpt2

If that isnt a slap in the face, i dont know what else is.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Haddock
    replied
    The Toronto Raptors: Might as well have called ourselves the Beavers for the pounding we take every night

Leave a comment:

• Jordan-Drexler
    replied
    Toronto Raptors : Like the Toronto Maple Leafs except not on Ice

Leave a comment:

• OzRapFan
    replied
    Toronto Raptors: If lazy Italians can become the face of a franchise, so can you !

Leave a comment:

• Ruuuuu
    replied
    The Toronto Raptors: We should be called the Craptors

Leave a comment:

• nubreed000
    replied
    Rg1990 wrote: View Post
    Follow a different team them
    i follow a bunch of different teams, but i live here, hence i will first and foremost cheer for the raptors.

Leave a comment:

• blaze89
    replied
    the toronto raptors: where sundiata ganes can be a starting point guard

Leave a comment:

• Rg1990
    replied
    You all knew this season would be a write-off and that the team would be terrible, but you still complain anyways. You knew this team didn't have much talent when the season started but your still upset with their lack of defence and ability to win. Maybe they are giving up by playing atrocious defense, but that's what you get with a team full of young mediocre players. It just gives us all something to talk about. No one expected anything from this team to begin with.

Leave a comment:

• Rg1990
    replied
    nubreed000 wrote: View Post
    what's your point? i couldn't care less whether other cities are content with their teams incompetence. i'm a basketball fan and i want my team to be good...lol forgive me for wanting and expecting a quality team.

go hang with leafs fans. they've been supporting garbage for 30+ years now and seem perfectly content with it.
    Follow a different team them

Leave a comment:

• your mom
    replied
    The Toronto Raptors: We'll all be dead in 2012 anyways.

Leave a comment:

• your mom
    replied
    I understand that people don't want negativity on the Republic. I understand that we seem to hate on this team quite a bit when the chips are down. What i don't understand is the piss poor effort from last night. We all need to vent damnit.

Leave a comment:

• nubreed000
    replied
    Rg1990 wrote: View Post
    I agree. Its seems like there's a lot more to talk about with this team losing than if they were winning. The negativity of a lot of the fans is pretty bad sometimes. There are worse teams who get shit on less.
    what's your point? i couldn't care less whether other cities are content with their teams incompetence. i'm a basketball fan and i want my team to be good...lol forgive me for wanting and expecting a quality team.

go hang with leafs fans. they've been supporting garbage for 30+ years now and seem perfectly content with it.

Leave a comment:

• Rg1990
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    The Toronto Raptors: The Only Team with Fans who are Only Happy When They are Struggling

The Toronto Raptors: Our fans hope we never win so they can keep writing how terrible we are

The Toronto Raptors: Home of the most short-sighted fans on the internet

The Toronto Raptors: We hate Bargs too!

I agree. Its seems like there's a lot more to talk about with this team losing than if they were winning. The negativity of a lot of the fans is pretty bad sometimes. There are worse teams who get shit on less.

Leave a comment:

• Ruuuuu
    replied
    your mom wrote: View Post
    The Toronto Raptors: At least we have an NBA team.
    The Toronto Raptors: Whatever, I guess its better than nothing

Leave a comment:

• Rg1990
    replied
    The team with the most negative two faced fans

Leave a comment:

Working...
X