Nickname for Demar = Deebo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nickname for Demar = Deebo

Hey all, just read that great write up about Demar on nba.com and wanted to know what you guys thought about honoring his nickname of Deebo? I think it will make him feel comfortable and maybe channel some good vibes. What do you guys think?

Yeah he used that name growing up so i guess it would be fitting.
    On the other hand, that was then this is now. In this league its not hard to find a few Debo's, like Shaq and Dwight. He should probably get a new name. something that fits who he is now in the NBA. I really liked the new one i've been hearing, i think its the COM10 KID
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

apparently snoop is wearing his USC jersey in his new video
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

That's pretty cool. Haven't heard the Com 10 kid one but I agree now thinking about what you said, that was them. What about DeCom10?

Comment

I like Com10 Kid, it kinda flows of the tongue. That being said, let's just give it a bit longer before we start calling him something, he needs a nick-name that kind of comes out of nowhere to define him. Like Air Canada was perfect for VC, or Flash for D-wade at the time...but i never really liked CB4, or CP3, D10, etc.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
            apparently snoop is wearing his USC jersey in his new video
            what demar's USC jersey ?

Comment

There are quite a few guys in the league with the nickname Deebo. I remember reading an article in Mens Health last year and seeing that Dwight Howard's nickname is also Deebo. I think it's fitting because he's massive, just like the character in Friday.

Comment

How bout 'Dero'? 'DDT'? for DDten

Comment

webcrawler89 wrote: View Post
                  I like Com10 Kid, it kinda flows of the tongue. That being said, let's just give it a bit longer before we start calling him something, he needs a nick-name that kind of comes out of nowhere to define him. Like Air Canada was perfect for VC, or Flash for D-wade at the time...but i never really liked CB4, or CP3, D10, etc.
                  CB4 was from the classic movie of the same title. I did like that one. Is there a reference for CP3 or D10 I'm missing?

Comment

I guess the CP3, is like CP3-0. As for D10, I have no idea about that one.

Comment

lol i remember last year at the ASG adnan virk was interviewing Derozan and brought up the "kid dynamite" nickname that Devlin gave him - his response was something along the lines of, "no, that nickname sucks, kid compton or something else; anything other than kid dynamite" lol i don't think devlin has used it since
                      Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

The Rawth wrote: View Post
                        How bout 'Dero'? 'DDT'? for DDten
                        I've been pretty much been calling him "Dero"... im just used to the name because of Dwayne DeRosario from the TFC

Comment

Why not morph it into DEFCOM10...he'll need to improve his D to earn it but maybe it's the catalyst.

Comment

Sorry there is only one Deebo

the closest thing we ever had to Deebo was Charles Oakley.

Comment

Working...
                            X