Raptors = Ouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors = Ouch

What more can I say? Against the wolves Raps? How could you? Nothing more to say.

This was a new low even for Raptors. We got Blown out of the gym by a team that had a total of 10 wins.

Comment

The toxic culture that I was talking about? Something like this.

Bargnani doesn't have a soul, 5-24 for 15 points, Jesus Christ.

Comment

WhatWhat wrote: View Post
        The toxic culture that I was talking about? Something like this.

Bargnani doesn't have a soul, 5-24 for 15 points, Jesus Christ.
        Yes , it was all AB, BAAAADDD Bargnani, BAAAADDD AB.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
          Yes , it was all AB, BAAAADDD Bargnani, BAAAADDD AB.
          Now I'm just starting to think that you're a troll. If so, good work.

Comment

WhatWhat wrote: View Post
            Now I'm just starting to think that you're a troll. If so, good work.
            No I am just amazed by your logic Pal . The team was out coached tonight. Your Boy Amir fouled out before he breaks a sweat. DD could not hit a jump shot if his life was dependent on it and ALL you SAW was the toxicity Due to AB

Come on pal, you must be joking because even if you try, you can not be funnier than what you just wrote.

Comment

I think I need to get some therapy. This is making me uber depressed.

Comment

I would reply to you Raptor4Ever, but I think that, after a game like this, if your homerism has still not even been dented, then, it never will, so there's really no point in saying much about that.

That being said, it was a bad game for our whole team because there was no flow to our offense. We desperately need a star point guard.

Comment

why are we not starting ed davis ?

Comment

webcrawler89 wrote: View Post
                    I would reply to you Raptor4Ever, but I think that, after a game like this, if your homerism has still not even been dented, then, it never will, so there's really no point in saying much about that.

That being said, it was a bad game for our whole team because there was no flow to our offense. We desperately need a star point guard.
                    You are too slow to even understand what my argument was and what the Raptor's problems are. You and some other nagging Raptor fans here think the problem relys on AB and if he is gone everything is going to be great.

Looking at your number of posts, I can see that you were not around here last year when everyone was yelling and screaming and asking for Bosh's head. Same nagging fans were thinking it was all Bosh's fault and Bosh is the guy why AB is not rebounding or this and that.

The love affair with scrubs like Weems ( who was a hero here last year and BC was getting praises for getting him in a trade) or the like of Amir needs to be stopped.

Our problem is the GM and his lack of direction and understanding of what it means to build a team and not just draft or trade player.

But again, I don't think u r gonna get it homer so Down with AB, Lets trade him away

Comment

You have to wonder why Julian Wright played so little. The only real positive I took from this game was that DeRozan seems to be playing more active D lately, keeping his hands up in passing lanes and reacting a bit more quickly on rotations and closeouts. He still got burnt on occasion, but he's improving. Oh, and Ed Davis.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
                        You are too slow to even understand what my argument was and what the Raptor's problems are. You and some other nagging Raptor fans here think the problem relys on AB and if he is gone everything is going to be great.

Looking at your number of posts, I can see that you were not around here last year when everyone was yelling and screaming and asking for Bosh's head. Same nagging fans were thinking it was all Bosh's fault and Bosh is the guy why AB is not rebounding or this and that.

The love affair with scrubs like Weems ( who was a hero here last year and BC was getting praises for getting him in a trade) or the like of Amir needs to be stopped.

Our problem is the GM and his lack of direction and understanding of what it means to build a team and not just draft or trade player.

But again, I don't think u r gonna get it homer so Down with AB, Lets trade him away

You type so much but manage to write nothing of substance whatsoever. Save your fingers next time.

Comment

LOL wow, I didn't know I should've been writing and talking on posts since last year to be considered a legitimate member of this board.

I've been reading RR for a couple years now, only recently did I feel comfortable enough to create an account and start posting and replying, but whatever, I guess I'm just still a noob.

I don't think everything is going to be great if he leaves. In fact, AB is not even the biggest problem on this team. Since the days of VC, the biggest problem on this team has been accountability. Coaching staff does not hold players accountable for their mistakes, and that's because there's no real coaching philosophy. We're not a defensive team, we're not a run-n-gun team, we don't play the triangle, we don't have an identity except being an "offensive" team. What the hell does that even mean? what's the point of shooting 46% on average if we can't even hold our opponents under 100. We don't bench AB for not playing defense, We don't bench Weems for jacking up shots, we don't punish our players or teach them what to do when they're wrong about something. No accountability.

I hate Turkoglu, but I'm starting to believe he was right about our organization.

EDIT: Conversely, when we need to reward players for defense, like Julian Wright, we bench them. And in the previous game, we let Wright, a guy we know is not proficient at scoring, make more shot attempts than Bargnani, who is at the very least "supposed" to be our leading scorer. I firmly believe it is the coaching staff thats the problem.
                          Last edited by webcrawler89; Sun Jan 30, 2011, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Brasky wrote: View Post
                            You type so much but manage to write nothing of substance whatsoever. Save your fingers next time.
                            LOOOL, and yours had so much substance Keep up the naggeing pal.

Comment

webcrawler89 wrote: View Post
                              LOL wow, I didn't know I should've been writing and talking on posts since last year to be considered a legitimate member of this board.

I've been reading RR for a couple years now, only recently did I feel comfortable enough to create an account and start posting and replying, but whatever, I guess I'm just still a noob.

I don't think everything is going to be great if he leaves. In fact, AB is not even the biggest problem on this team. Since the days of VC, the biggest problem on this team has been accountability. Coaching staff does not hold players accountable for their mistakes, and that's because there's no real coaching philosophy. We're not a defensive team, we're not a run-n-gun team, we don't play the triangle, we don't have an identity except being an "offensive" team. What the hell does that even mean? what's the point of shooting 46% on average if we can't even hold our opponents under 100. We don't bench AB for not playing defense, We don't bench Weems for jacking up shots, we don't punish our players or teach them what to do when they're wrong about something. No accountability.

I hate Turkoglu, but I'm starting to believe he was right about our organization.

EDIT: Conversely, when we need to reward players for defense, like Julian Wright, we bench them. And in the previous game, we let Wright, a guy we know is not proficient at scoring, make more shot attempts than Bargnani, who is at the very least "supposed" to be our leading scorer. I firmly believe it is the coaching staff thats the problem.
                              Nicely Said .....
                              And let me add to this, it is not just the Coaching staff, look at our GM for example. None of his moves has pan out. One move after another with no real direction. we had 9 new players last year and I think 5-6 this year and I bet the trend will continue if we keep him and his staff this summer.
                              Last edited by Raptor4Ever; Sun Jan 30, 2011, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X