Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Davis not in the rookie/sophomore game

Source

I'm kinda dissapointed that he didnt make the team,i think he is having an overall better season than greg monroe/derrick favors and putting up similiar /better numbers.

At least Derozan is in the sophomore team,as expected.

and....evan turner also not on the team...2nd ovr.pick and wasnt good enough...thats crappy....
    Last edited by core2man; Tue Feb 1, 2011, 08:19 PM.

The bright side is he will get some rest for his knee.

Comment

yea i'd rather he rest up and digest everything that's been happening on the court for him and do even better in the second half of the season.

he'll have time for recognition later on in life.

Comment

blake will probably be selected to the all-star game, so davis will take his spot.

Comment

He was obviously robbed. He should have been chosen over Favors. I would have liked to see him play.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
            blake will probably be selected to the all-star game, so davis will take his spot.
            Ya I think they did this with Lebron, no? In his sophomore season, he was selected to both games and he withdrew from the Rookie/Soph game. Good point.

Though after the Dunk Contest, thats twice now we've had to rely on someone dropping out just to get some love. Bummer.

Comment

Favors has less rebounds, less blocks, more turnovers than Davis but they take him over Davis. It's OK we all know Davis will be a beast.
              Last edited by AJM; Tue Feb 1, 2011, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Raptors trade talks

What trades do you guys think are good

Comment

Goog wrote: View Post
                  What trades do you guys think are good
                  Lol... this is fake right?

Comment

man this years draft was pretty shitty, and ed davis still didn't get in the softmore game WOW.... oh wells, juss the rookie sophomore game anyways

Comment

favors got in instead of ed davis? the only acceptable reason would be if they consider the record of the team that they played on, which we all know it doesnt,nso yes our boy Ed was robbed.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                        Lol... this is fake right?
                        Joey stop being sucha bully, Goog is just a little kid lol

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
                          Joey stop being sucha bully, Goog is just a little kid lol
                          hahaha My bad. Sorry Goog!! I'll see you in the trade forums buddy! We'll cook somethin mean up.

Comment

AJM wrote: View Post
                            Favors has less rebounds, less blocks, more turnovers than Davis but they take him over Davis. It's OK we all know Davis will be a beast.
                            The NBA probably picked Favors over Davis in order to get a Net at the All-Star game. Toronto already has DeRozan.
                            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Why the heck was Bledsoe selected?

Comment

Working...
                              X