• Raptor4Ever
    replied
    ^^^^^ LOOOLL, I love the negotiation for "Human Victory Cigar"

Leave a comment:

• Arsenalist
    replied
    BC: Hello

Forman: Hi, it's Gar Forman.

BC: I just had my windows done, sorry, not interested.

Forman: No, no. It's Gar Forman, the Bulls GM.

BC: OK, what can I do for you?

Forman: I'm interested in DeRozan.

BC: I will take nothing less than Omer Asik.

Forman: Done!

BC: (feeling he didn't negotiate enough) No, no. I also want Brian Scalabrine.

Forman: Done!

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=633ozku

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    JoePanini wrote: View Post
    DeRozan and Bargnani and Calderon for Derrick Rose, Yoakim Noah and Deng
    Book it!

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    JoePanini wrote: View Post
    Only if they throw in CHA's first round pick.

Leave a comment:

• JoePanini
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RAPT0RS
    replied
    Only if they give us D-Rose

Leave a comment:

• huskies2raps
    replied
    DEROZAN IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A RAPTOR.............end of story

[until he becomes a star, his contract expires, and demands a trade to a US market ]

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Giving up a player who is showing a lot of improvement for a lesser player in a late lotto draft pick in a weak draft class doesn't sound like a great plan in my opinion. Brewer wouldn't be here any longer than a week and suddenly the "trade Brewer" machine would start up.

Leave a comment:

• MangoKid
    replied
    ScottBaird wrote: View Post
    Yes.
    Why? Is Brewer that much better than Derozan in your opinion? If that's the case, why is Chicago seeking a starting 2-guard and looking DeRozan's way?

The 2012 pick is a lotto protected pick. Is that really worth someone who's just beginning to scratch the surface of how good he is?

Leave a comment:

• bigmanshaq
    replied
    it doesnt have to be a straight up trade, what if they got a team like okc involved, bulls go in with taj gibson and some other pieces to okc, okc gives us james harden (3rd overall pick in derozans year), and we give up derozan tothe buls, and all the sudden it makes alot of sense.
    okc needw a interior presence, which is what taj brings, bulls want derozan,
    in exchange we get harden, good player stuck behind two all-stars in the pecking order, plays good d. everyone goes home happy

Leave a comment:

• ScottBaird
    replied
    Krix wrote: View Post
    Doubt it. But it's not like they have nothing to offer. If they gave you Brewer + Charlotte's 2012 1st round pick, would you do it?
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    If they can offer some draft picks I say trade him. He's nothing special.

EDIT: come to think of it, trade the whole roster.
    Last edited by Brandon; Wed Feb 2, 2011, 03:17 PM. Reason: added further thoughts

Leave a comment:

• Krix
    replied
    MangoKid wrote: View Post
    I totally agree, but do you really think the Bulls were putting anything of real worth on table for Derozan?
    Doubt it. But it's not like they have nothing to offer. If they gave you Brewer + Charlotte's 2012 1st round pick, would you do it?

Leave a comment:

• MangoKid
    replied
    Krix wrote: View Post
    When the right proposal is on the table, I think anyone is trade-able. According to BC, he gets many proposals for Andrea, and imo, Andrea was the least likely player to be traded. Besides the Bulls might be as half ass confused as we were by BC's terminology "retooling" and figured they might be able to pry Derozan.
    I totally agree, but do you really think the Bulls were putting anything of real worth on table for Derozan?

Leave a comment:

• sillydebate
    replied
    HA

If Bryan Colangelo's response on that questions was anything more than an expletive, school marm silence, wildman cackles or "You sendin' Noah?", I'd be disappointed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X