Memorable Quote for Raptor's History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorable Quote for Raptor's History

"Sometimes you have to win a game to start winning some games." - Jose Calderon

well thats what he said in the post game interview last night after breaking the 13 game slide against Minny when he was still on the floor....
    Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Some serious Yogi Berra going on there.
    “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

Buschfire wrote: View Post
      "Sometimes you have to win a game to start winning some games." - Jose Calderon

well thats what he said in the post game interview last night after breaking the 13 game slide against Minny when he was still on the floor....
      It makes sense....if you are losing.... the team only needs one game to feel confident, and more hungry to win more games...especially having such a young team.

Comment

lol well yeah it makes sense, but its just funny coz its blatently obvious and well you can't really loose a game to start winning games.... and yeah well... nevermind i jst thought it was humurous.
        Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Comment

this team isn't as bad as espnba and hoopsworld make it out to be....i think we need better coaching, conditioning, and better focus....the raps have been there a lot of nights they just cant close the deal.
          "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

would love to see this team grow together without andrea and a few more tougher players
            "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

Working...
            X