Eat & Drink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eat & Drink

When you're watching the Raptors play, what's your favorite thing to eat/drink? For me it's usually a icy cold beer and maybe a sandwich. Love my Subway.

beer and chicken wings... sports standard for me

possibly a pizza in there too

Comment

Favourite thing to eat while watching the Raptors? Hmmm.. usually I'm making and eating dinner while the Raps are playing, so it differs from day to day, but nothing beats an icy cold bud light lime or miller chill while watching the game. Love it.

Snack foods are good too. PC brand chips - Love the Piri piri chips, the buffalo and blue cheese chips and the baby back barbecue chips are the best.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
        Snack foods are good too. PC brand chips - Love the Piri piri chips, the buffalo and blue cheese chips and the baby back barbecue chips are the best.
        those PC chips are something special... my personal favourite is the sweet chili thai

Comment

BBQ chips rock but I try to stay clear of fried foods unless it once had feathers. Oh, wait, I take that back. It would be difficult to turn down some fully loaded NY Fries.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
            those PC chips are something special... my personal favourite is the sweet chili thai
            Stay away from the sicilian lemon chicken chips. Those are awful. I love lemon chicken, but they did a pretty poor job on it. The loaded baked potato chips are good too.

Comment

ketchup chips and hot dogs too... something about the grade school hot dog day lunch combo that i'll never lose the taste of

Comment

Yeah. The Canadian public school lunch system wouldn't make Jamie Oliver's jaw drop at all. Haha

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Yeah. The Canadian public school lunch system wouldn't make Jamie Oliver's jaw drop at all. Haha
                  Yah, but you gotta admit, that 'orange drink' on track and field day was something special

Comment

Tofu stir fry with snap peas in ginger sauce with rice and a bottle of Perrier.

Oh yes, don't forget the Grey Poupon.

Comment

only thing constant every game is beer preferably heineken

Comment

I think I need a shrink compared to you all.

I am busy throwing up watching a game like last night's.

Tanqueray on crushed ice dulls the senses some after a couple.

Comment

Hahaha maybe it's the Tanqueray and not the game?

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                          Yah, but you gotta admit, that 'orange drink' on track and field day was something special
                          Was it Tang?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Hahaha maybe it's the Tanqueray and not the game?

Was it Tang?
                            I dunno, ours was always in some McD's big red jug. Who knows, but that sugar rush made track day all the more enjoyable.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                              Favourite thing to eat while watching the Raptors? Hmmm.. usually I'm making and eating dinner while the Raps are playing, so it differs from day to day, but nothing beats an icy cold bud light lime or miller chill while watching the game. Love it.
                              Bud light LIME?! Blasphemy! LOL.

Eeewww, no lemon flavoured BEER for me thank you very much.

Let me introduce you to REAL beer Mango:

You can't go wrong with a frosty MGD either!

As for food, love me some Ital Pizza or perhaps a juicy Wimpy's burger.

Comment

Working...
                              X