No announcement yet.

The First To Bolt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bargnani definitely won't leave, unless he is traded by the management. In many Italian interviews he says he loves Toronto. Same with Calderon, and I don't think any of the Young Gunz would leave, they have some great chemistry. They seem to be together a lot, according to their twitters.

Comment

The only guy I could see forcing his way out is Amir, and that would be because of a lack of playing time, combined with the fact that he has his long-term contract in place. Lets just imagine that the Raps aquire a new starting 5, moving AB to the 4, and Davis continues to develop. Someones going to lose playing time, and he's the one in a position to complain about it. Not saying its going to happen, but that could be a scenario where it could.

Comment

I think you need to qualify your definition of bolting. Vince Carter and Chris Bosh are one thing -- there is currently no player on this team that I would consider him "bolting" if they left this team. If DeRozan, or Ed Davis, or Bargnani left this team, to me it would be no different than watching someone walk out of a grocery store. They are just regular guys, nothing special.
        your pal,
        ebrian

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
          I think you need to qualify your definition of bolting. Vince Carter and Chris Bosh are one thing -- there is currently no player on this team that I would consider him "bolting" if they left this team. If DeRozan, or Ed Davis, or Bargnani left this team, to me it would be no different than watching someone walk out of a grocery store. They are just regular guys, nothing special.
          yikes, i think Joey's gonna be more upset with this post compared to my thread.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
            yikes, i think Joey's gonna be more upset with this post compared to my thread.
            hahaha Little bit, ya.

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
              i vote this for Rap of the Day.

Comment

bayless... you could see it on his face that he doesn't wanna be here
                "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

knickz wrote: View Post
                  bayless... you could see it on his face that he doesn't wanna be here
                  Nah I think Bayless just doesn't like losing. This is the most consistent minutes he's ever got and he'd be hard pressed to find something better. PG's with his skill are a dime a dozen these days.
                  Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Working...
                  X