Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boo Birds Warming Their Vocal Chords?(Bosh Responds: "Bring it on" post #122)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol, cant wait to see all the dumb shit vaginas boo him tonite. boo fucking hoo, bosh dumped me for miami!

Comment

• phez wrote: View Post
      lol, cant wait to see all the dumb shit vaginas boo him tonite. boo fucking hoo, bosh dumped me for miami!
      Any other swear words you care to throw in? Might as well go all out.

Comment

• I hope Bosh goes off for 40 tonight

edit: actually, I don't know if I want him dropping 40. On the one hand...yes, just to rub it in to the retarded fanbase we have here. But on the other, I'm a big fan of Ed Davis and want him to do well on both ends of the floor (and ultimately don't wanna see my team lose).
        Last edited by nubreed000; Wed Feb 16, 2011, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
          I hope Bosh goes off for 40 tonight

edit: actually, I don't know if I want him dropping 40. On the one hand...yes, just to rub it in to the retarded fanbase we have here. But on the other, I'm a big fan of Ed Davis and want him to do well on both ends of the floor (and ultimately don't wanna see my team lose).
          Heard this is a good one:

Comment

• Bosh Happy With How He Handled Exit, Hopes For Warm Reception From Toronto Read more

Chris Bosh will return to Toronto on Wednesday for his first game back since signing with the Heat in the offseason.

“I’m not stressed,” Bosh said in Indianapolis on Tuesday. “At the end of the day, it’s a game (and) when I get out there, that’s going to take over. I don’t stress about too many things. It is what it is and whatever will be, will be.”

Bosh left the impression that he would prefer a friendly reception, though he isn't expecting it.

“Yeah, I’d like to (be liked) but at the end of the day, I’m on another team,” he said. “I would like to (be warmly welcomed), yeah, that’s like a fairy tale ending or beginning or whatever, but that might not be the case.”

Bosh has no regrets, but he still has an affinity for the city and the franchise.

“There’s no good way to separate sometimes or move on, but you just have to put the past behind you,” Bosh said.

“At no time did I feel that I said anything degrading or bad or acted uncivilized or anything. I’m pretty happy with the way things went.”

Toronto fans have given Vince Carter and Tracy McGrady cold receptions in their return engagements over the years.

“I’m ready as I’ll ever be,” Bosh said. “We’ve experienced some times here from the crowds and pretty much it’s at every arena we play at. Guys are extra motivated, crowds are extra motivated, whether it be to talk crap or cheer a little louder, but I’m as ready as I’ll ever be. Bring it on.”

Bosh is averaging 18.3 points and 8.1 rebounds a game for Miami.

“I’m still evolving,” he said. “I’m still trying to find that fine line between being aggressive and being a team player, being how it used to be in a new system. It’s going to take some time, it might take years, months, but I’m getting better every day, I’m learning every day and as long as I keep making progress, that’s the main thing I pay attention to and worry about.”
            http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...n_From_Toronto

He is going to be disappointed, Raptors fans and fans in general are too sensitive these days.
            Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Wed Feb 16, 2011, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• OntheGo wrote: View Post
              I don't know about everyone else but I know since Bosh announced his decision to go to Miami, this game was in the back of my head. I thought it would be almost as hyped up as Lebron's return to Cleveland but its not even MENTIONED on NBA.com. I thought it would atleast be one of the slides and maybe nationally televised in the US but I guess not. It eerks me that this game get's no recognition at all. Sorry I just needed to vent and I had no other place to do it!
              That just shows you how important Bosh really is....

Comment

• Beaverboi wrote: View Post
                That just shows you how important Bosh really is....

Or, how irrelevant Toronto is

Comment

yes, just to rub it in to the retarded fanbase we have here.
                  Love you too nubreed.

Comment

• Don't get me wrong Bosh could've totally handled the situation better but this really just shows how immature and insecure the fans here are. We sucked with him here, so not much has changed (unlike Cleveland). He wasn't a baby about it like Vince was, and yet, everyone is acting all butt-hurt like 14 year old girls. The guy decided to move on with his life...boo-fucking-hoo!

Comment

Don't get me wrong Bosh could've totally handled the situation better but this really just shows how immature and insecure the fans here are. We sucked with him here, so not much has changed (unlike Cleveland). He wasn't a baby about it like Vince was, and yet, everyone is acting all butt-hurt like 14 year old girls. The guy decided to move on with his life...boo-fucking-hoo!
                      swear
                      swear
                      swear

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                        swear
                        swear
                        swear
                        Ya I was going to mention something as well, it's pretty ridiculous.
                        Eventually people will learn to convey a point without having to obfuscate the point with vulgarities.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                          Ya I was going to mention something as well, it's pretty ridiculous.
                          Eventually people will learn to convey a point without having to obfuscate the point with vulgarities.
                          yup, and +1 for using the word obfuscate.

You are a quite the wordsmith.

Comment

• i just want somebody to re-break his face. not because fo how he left, or his stupid twittering, or the fact that he said our city smells funny.. not for being a fake franchise player, or being a stat padder, or being KGs bitch..

it would just amuse me to see his face re-broken.

Comment

I hope Bosh goes off for 40 tonight

make up your mind.

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
                                i just want somebody to re-break his face. not because fo how he left, or his stupid twittering, or the fact that he said our city smells funny.. not for being a fake franchise player, or being a stat padder, or being KGs bitch..

it would just amuse me to see his face re-broken.
                                i hope somebody does something a bit drastic enough to stop the game for a few minutes.
                                we should one-up cleveland. nothing happened there when lebron came back, that was a bit boring.

Comment

Working...
                                X