Tsn2???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tsn2???

When was this changed?? I saw commercials for the game being on TSN. One of the most anticipated games of the year and a bunch of us can't even get it. This is BS!!!

Maybe they did that because they want to spare you watching the Raptors get thumped by Miami and have Bosh go for double double with 30+ points.

Comment

Enjoy Maple Leafs at Buffalo! Ouch.
      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Welcome to the world of the leafs.

Comment

Beaverboi wrote: View Post
          When was this changed?? I saw commercials for the game being on TSN. One of the most anticipated games of the year and a bunch of us can't even get it. This is BS!!!
          I was thinking the same thing. Way to keep your fans happy MLSE!

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
            I was thinking the same thing. Way to keep your fans happy MLSE!
            They don't have a say in the matter. TSN buys the rights. They can play it on TSN4 if they so please.
            I used to be in that boat tho. It's pretty crappy. Go to atdhe .me if you would like to watch tonight.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
              Maybe they did that because they want to spare you watching the Raptors get thumped by Miami and have Bosh go for double double with 30+ points.
              +1 bro, I don't think TSN will want to show the massacre on primetime lol and the Maple Laffs(who have been getting some unusual wins of late, got to give them their props though for making a playoff push and pulling off some maginificent road wins lol) game saves TSN from showing the carnage lol. In other news, a Vancouver businessman is interested in buying the New Orleans Hornets and relocating them to Vancouver, Vancouver Hornets huh? lol. Let us hope David Stern approves the sale to that Vancouver businessman so we can have some competition with the Toronto Craptors in Canada basketball lol and MLSE can be serious about winning then lmao.

Comment

maybe it's a sign from above... that you need to change whatever piece of shit cable company you have that doesn't provide you with tsn2.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I honestly don't like watching games on TSN or TSN2, It's hockey, hockey, and hockey non stop. Watching basketball on a TSN network doesn't feel right, I rather watch them on CBC or thescore.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                    maybe it's a sign from above... that you need to change whatever piece of shit cable company you have that doesn't provide you with tsn2.
                    If any carrier can provide me with TSN2 on a $24.99 a month basic analogue package, I will be sure to switch. Unless its Bell. They can derelict my balls.

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
                      I honestly don't like watching games on TSN or TSN2, It's hockey, hockey, and hockey non stop. Watching basketball on a TSN network doesn't feel right, I rather watch them on CBC or thescore.
                      I wish I could opt-out of TSN in my BS cable package. I know I could just not program it into my tuner, or not watch it, but it wouldn't have the same effect for me. Why do they even call it 'The Sports Network'? They should be honest and call it 'The Hockey Network'. C'mon, an entire day on air of the NHL trade deadline? WTF do you talk about for an entire day if there are little to no trades? How you want to sniff Crosby's jock strap? Or how punching the crap out of someone's face is good, clean old-time hockey??

End rant.

Comment

i get hd score, tsn2, tsn package for 40 bux a month , rogers doing it big
                        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

If any carrier can provide me with TSN2 on a $24.99 a month basic analogue package, I will be sure to switch. Unless its Bell. They can derelict my balls.
                          cogeco provides it with basic cable as well as they do sportsnet one. starts at 5 bucks more than your price though.

http://www.cogeco.ca/cable/on/en/residential/main.html
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

I wish I could opt-out of TSN in my BS cable package. I know I could just not program it into my tuner, or not watch it, but it wouldn't have the same effect for me. Why do they even call it 'The Sports Network'? They should be honest and call it 'The Hockey Network'. C'mon, an entire day on air of the NHL trade deadline? WTF do you talk about for an entire day if there are little to no trades? How you want to sniff Crosby's jock strap? Or how punching the crap out of someone's face is good, clean old-time hockey??

End rant.
                            and every time, there always like let's go to the panel for more.

and as if that's not bad enough they call it james duthie and the panel but, james duthie always just goes what do you think bob?

and then stupid ass bob mackenzie "while i think that i'm going to go to the leafs locker room and wipe my face with every players jock strap and then i'm going to go to the marlies and i'm gonna lick the sweatiest glove in the locker room."

"you know bob, that's really great." i'm james duthie and i want to marry hockey.

man, and with steve koleaus now that's just a reason for them to show more hockey.

on a side note: every time i think hockey for some reason i always just think of stephen colbert from the love guru. that was the funniest shit ever.

Comment

I think I know why I dislike hockey. Back in high school, I was playing provincial-level basketball and getting no love, while the guys playing house league hockey were scoring with puck bunnies. Life in rural ontario wasn't anything like a rap video; shorties didn't want no baller.

Comment

Working...
                              X