Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And the starting small forward for your 2011 Raps is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about Harrison Barnes of North Carolina with our draft choice? How is he doing in college?

Comment

Mbah a Moute is a really interesting player. And Battier, Kirilenko and Green are the only ones in the list I'd consider.

Comment

If we can lure Iguodala or Batum with Bargnani, we would solidify our defense with Ed Davis and Amir Johnson as bigs, Derozan and Bayless as guards, and either one of these guys as the SF.

Comment

The hawks apparently are shopping marvin williams around and look for a point guard, I wonder if a marvin williams (7mill) and some TPE for Jose Calderon (10mill) can be done. Though I think the hawks are trying to cut salaries, that would bring in a nice young piece, Williams was drafted 2nd overall 5 years ago, and averages 11.9 points and 5.4 rebounds a game for his career would fill the hole at SF nicely.
          "Defense wins championships."

Comment

SuperRaptor wrote: View Post
            The hawks apparently are shopping marvin williams around and look for a point guard, I wonder if a marvin williams (7mill) and some TPE for Jose Calderon (10mill) can be done. Though I think the hawks are trying to cut salaries, that would bring in a nice young piece, Williams was drafted 2nd overall 5 years ago, and averages 11.9 points and 5.4 rebounds a game for his career would fill the hole at SF nicely.
            http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=4tnncaj

Doubt Atlanta would do it, but it works. The problem is that it leaves them without a starting SF and backup center.
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Another thought...Danillo Gallinerri? Would the Knicks give him up or if he goes to Denver in a Melo trade, would Denver give him up? Would he fit here?

Comment

Terrence Jones, Jeff Green or Corey Brewer. I like the all around game of all these players.. Another guy I'd look into trying to get would be Earl Clark from Orlando, but I'm not sure of his contract status for next year.

Comment

Derrick Williams!

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post

Doubt Atlanta would do it, but it works. The problem is that it leaves them without a starting SF and backup center.
                    Well it's pretty well known that Atlanta is looking for an upgrade over Bibby, and I think most (some?) would agree that Calderon IS an upgrade over Bibby. He's younger, and much more of a distributer. Which would allow Joe Johnson to be more of a scorer. And Jose dishing it out to Smoov, Horford, Johnson, et al would be pretty lethal. Perhaps get a three way trade going where they move Bibby in the process of acquiring Jose. We don't want him but I'm sure someone would (Lakers?).

Anyway, point is, good trade. I'd do it.
                    And I think Atlanta would too. Though maybe minus Pachulia, and add on whoever gets thrown in for Bibby?

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post

Yeah I think that Atlanta wants to cap space, so I doubt they would do it too, but M.WIlliams and Pachulia for jose and dorsey I would do that any day of the week, that would be a good deal for the raps.
                      "Defense wins championships."

Comment

jd4 wrote: View Post
                        Another thought...Danillo Gallinerri? Would the Knicks give him up or if he goes to Denver in a Melo trade, would Denver give him up? Would he fit here?
                        Another scorer that doesn't play much defense or rebound? What do you think?
                        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

harrison barnes
                          ya dun noe

Comment

what about Danilo Gallinari? According to Realgm.com, Nuggets don't appear to want to keep him, and Raptors are interested. We would only have to give up Reggie or Barbosa contract I think, or even less...

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                              what about Danilo Gallinari? According to Realgm.com, Nuggets don't appear to want to keep him, and Raptors are interested. We would only have to give up Reggie or Barbosa contract I think, or even less...
                              I just went and watched a bunch of youtube videos of his games from this February and I am warming up to him. He can shoot the three but he get to the rim as well. I watched him get an over the back call on a box out and post up smaller guards on pick and roll switches, the guy can play for sure.
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                              X