Bosh Speaks On Being Snubbed By Jay Triano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh Speaks On Being Snubbed By Jay Triano

The Heat forward said he spoke briefly with Triano while both were in New York over the summer, and “tried to shake his hand” before facing Toronto in Miami earlier this season.

“That was bad,” Bosh said. “I tried to say hello but, if you’re not feeling it, it’s all good…. Yeah, it’s surprising. I mean, at the end of the day, this is a game. This is business for us, but it’s a game. I think if you’ve spent a significant amount of time with somebody, ‘Hey, how you doing, how’s the family?’ That’s it. I wasn’t looking to have a candid conversation before the game. But we play a lot of games, we do that all the time.”
    Source: PalmBeachPost.com

There is nothing wrong with Jay not shaking the hand of a guy who misled the organization. A game takes place on the court but it's a product of a business. Some people's life ambitions depend on that business. Maybe Bosh takes the honor of the business lightly but that doesn't mean others do. If the business side of it didn't matter Bosh would be playing for free.

How did Bosh mislead the organization, and why should Triano care about that, anyway? Triano will eventually be fired, like all coaches. Why should Triano feel any particular loyalty to an organization that has supplied him with useless flotsam instead of useful players?

Comment

he knows what CANDID means?

he may be the smartest person on the heat roster.

Comment

nothing wrong with Jay not shaking Bosh's hand
        It was his preference, be it because he thinks Bosh is crap or not, its his hand, so its his choice whether to extend it or not.

I think its BS to say oh, he didnt shake bosh's hand coz he's bitter. who cares? he doesnt have to be nice to every person in the world, you know....

Comment

Brandon wrote: View Post
          How did Bosh mislead the organization, and why should Triano care about that, anyway? Triano will eventually be fired, like all coaches. Why should Triano feel any particular loyalty to an organization that has supplied him with useless flotsam instead of useful players?
          i guess you havent been reading the forum lately.
          this had been played out numerous times here, like a broken record.

Comment

Can't have your cake and eat it too!

Apollo wrote: View Post
            Source: PalmBeachPost.com

There is nothing wrong with Jay not shaking the hand of a guy who misled the organization. A game takes place on the court but it's a product of a business. Some people's life ambitions depend on that business. Maybe Bosh takes the honor of the business lightly but that doesn't mean others do. If the business side of it didn't matter Bosh would be playing for free.
            I hate this whiny bitch. You leave town like a douchebag and expect the romantic nostalgia to kick in when you're back. Heck, if Roy Halladay comes back to town and Gaston is hanging around Rogers Center, they can shake hands - no problem. Heck, let's look at it from the other side. Triano worked a lot with Bosh when he was here in his early years as an assistant. Can you imagine how this once promising young player he was working with actually turns out to be classless in the end? Call me jilted but good on Jay. I would've done the same.
            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

I give props to Jay. Bosh slapped BC and MLSE in the face. Also, JT mentored Bosh from a young age and Bosh effed him too.

Screw Bosh, why are we even talking about that tranny pedo anyways.

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                I hate this whiny bitch. You leave town like a douchebag and expect the romantic nostalgia to kick in when you're back. Heck, if Roy Halladay comes back to town and Gaston is hanging around Rogers Center, they can shake hands - no problem. Heck, let's look at it from the other side. Triano worked a lot with Bosh when he was here in his early years as an assistant. Can you imagine how this once promising young player he was working with actually turns out to be classless in the end? Call me jilted but good on Jay. I would've done the same.
                I dont think Bosh even ever thanked Jay for helping him with his game.
                He thanked the Raps as a whole organization and Toronto as a city, but never pointed out the time and effort Triano put towards helping him with his game.
                Never even thanked his teammates.

Comment

The fact Bosh even brings this up is further evidence of why I'm glad he is gone.

NBA players are the biggest panzies of all professional sports. Everyone is buddy-buddy. I'd like to see more players in the NBA who care about winning and being part of a team than being liked and part of the NBA fraternity.

*sniff, sniff* He wouldn't even shake my hand *sniff, sniff* I mean seriously, I was here for 7 years *sniff, sniff* I quit on him from ASG on last year *sniff, sniff* and I didn't give them the courtesty of a "Hey hows it goin" text from April to July 1st *sniff, sniff* but I play with LeBron and Wade now *sniff, sniff* I'm famous with my milk moustache *sniff, sniff* and he wont' even shake my hand? *sniff, sniff* Just wait until my documentary comes out that shows me being a clown running around trying to have dinner with D-Wade and get in on all his meetings *sniff, sniff* then he'll see how important I am *sniff, sniff*

Comment

I say congrats to Jay for showing he has some nuts. There could be other things happening that we don't know about too. Like the last few games last year when Bosh was supposedly cleared to play but didn't want to.
                    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      The fact Bosh even brings this up is further evidence of why I'm glad he is gone.

NBA players are the biggest panzies of all professional sports. Everyone is buddy-buddy. I'd like to see more players in the NBA who care about winning and being part of a team than being liked and part of the NBA fraternity.

*sniff, sniff* He wouldn't even shake my hand *sniff, sniff* I mean seriously, I was here for 7 years *sniff, sniff* I quit on him from ASG on last year *sniff, sniff* and I didn't give them the courtesty of a "Hey hows it goin" text from April to July 1st *sniff, sniff* but I play with LeBron and Wade now *sniff, sniff* I'm famous with my milk moustache *sniff, sniff* and he wont' even shake my hand? *sniff, sniff* Just wait until my documentary comes out that shows me being a clown running around trying to have dinner with D-Wade and get in on all his meetings *sniff, sniff* then he'll see how important I am *sniff, sniff*
                      hahahaha this is hilarious

Comment

Jay shoul've held out his hand, then pulled it back and said "what the f**k you gonna do"

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                          I give props to Jay. Bosh slapped BC and MLSE in the face. Also, JT mentored Bosh from a young age and Bosh effed him too.

Screw Bosh, why are we even talking about that tranny pedo anyways.
                          and that blowing kisses shit in the end of the game didnt give him any points with Toronto fans either.
                          and he defended it by saying its for those who like him and those who do not. BS.

but on the flipside, him doing that shows us that he is affected by what the fans are doing to him.
                          it means it bothers him, coz if the boos didnt, he wouldve just walked away.
                          it clearly shows that he knows he did Toronto wrong coz he's affected.
                          Last edited by TheGloveinRapsUniform; Fri Feb 18, 2011, 03:56 PM.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
                            and that blowing kisses shit in the end of the game didnt give him any points with Toronto fans too.
                            and he defended it by saying its for those who like him and those who do not. BS.

but on the flipside, him doing that shows us that he is affected by what the fans are doing to him.
                            it means it bothers him, coz if the boos didnt, he wouldve just walked away.
                            it clearly shows that he knows he did Toronto wrong coz he'd affected.
                            Bosh isn't dumb, he's just childish. He manipulated the fans and the media and the organization for alooong time, so did Lebron.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                              Jay shoul've held out his hand, then pulled it back and said "what the f**k you gonna do"
                              hahahahahahahahaha that wouldve been classic.

and then in the background you can hear jack armstrong "jay, get that garbage outta here" hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X