• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    His face. He doesn't have a soul.
    +1000000000

Comment

NBA players are the biggest panzies of all professional sports. Everyone is buddy-buddy. I'd like to see more players in the NBA who care about winning and being part of a team than being liked and part of the NBA fraternity.
      lol

bosh does care about winning. why do you think he left toronto?

Comment

All Bosh's actions point to him being far more concerned with being a well known celebrity.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          All Bosh's actions point to him being far more concerned with being a well known celebrity.
          Too bad for him he's now becoming more infamous than famous.

PS- Infamous is a dope PS3 game

Comment

Good for Jay. I don't care if its Bosh, Bonner, Hedo, whoever. I have no problem with someone not shaking hands or giving a pound to the opposition. Same reason I don't think past players should be applauded when they come back to a city. There is plenty of time to acknowledge what they did when they retire. When you play against them,they are the enemy. Personally if I played in the NBA, when the pregame love fest was going on. I would quietly go wait by myself under my basket until its time to throw the ball up. If anyone approached me for a pound they would get the cold shoulder. Shake my hand after the game. For the next 48 minutes its war.
            Last edited by Deadallus; Fri Feb 18, 2011, 07:22 PM.
            Deadallus

Comment

Triano was the main reason why Bosh grew from a good to a great shooter over his career. He should be pissed more than anybody, since he made Bosh a better player, only for Bosh to get up and leave on him.
              -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
              -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
                lol

bosh does care about winning. why do you think he left toronto?
                No doubt it is on the list but before winning the list had:

1) better cable
                2) get home, TO feels weird
                3) warmer weather
                4) milk moustaches
                5) becoming a Starrrrr
                6) hanging with LBJ
                7) hanging with Wade
                8) hanging with Mr. Cooper (er, nevermind, strike this one)
                8) not having to fail carrying a team anymore
                9) have others do the heavy lifting and still get paaaaaid.
                10) winning <---- Whoop, there it is!

Comment

Bosh complains about being snubbed?! well if it isn't the kettle calling the pot black!!!

Comment

I honestly have stopped caring about Bosh. His time here is over, and I'm happy that it is. Whatever he does or says, is just a way to get on TMZ or something.

Comment

Watching Bosh Wednesday night reminded me of something. He looks like the high school kid who desperately wants to be popular and be with the "in" crowd (James and Wade). To do so, he snubs the people who are his true supporters and friends (The Raptors). Then, when he begins to realize that the "in" crowd isn't really what he thought it would be, he begins to subconsciously realize that what he did was wrong and tries, in a round about way, to make up for it but never quite knows how to. To me, that's Bosh in a nutshell....a 26 year old caught up in the Hollywood hype. As time goes on and he matures, I think he'll begin to realize the error of his ways. He'll likely win multiple titles with the Heat but like so many ex-Raptor stars, he'll realize that he probably will never be as popular as he was with he played for the Raptors. One other thing he needs to worry about; if the NBA ever puts in a hard cap, how will Miami stay competitive with $45 million tied up in 3 players?

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        Bosh complains about being snubbed?! well if it isn't the kettle calling the pot black!!!
                        Boom.
                        Was waiting for those exact words. haha

Comment

Bosh has lost perspective if he thinks that he was not going to burn bridges in the way that he left. The reality is that the system is flawed because imagine if Payton manning and micheal Vick were free agents this year with no franchise tag in place. The NBA is doomed to failure as long as they have a system in place that doesn't keep every team competitive.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            No doubt it is on the list but before winning the list had:

1) better cable
                            2) get home, TO feels weird
                            3) warmer weather
                            4) milk moustaches
                            5) becoming a Starrrrr
                            6) hanging with LBJ
                            7) hanging with Wade
                            8) hanging with Mr. Cooper (er, nevermind, strike this one)
                            8) not having to fail carrying a team anymore
                            9) have others do the heavy lifting and still get paaaaaid.
                            10) winning <---- Whoop, there it is!
                            Er...you forgot about attending polo parties in the Hamptons. Lah di lah...

http://www.hamptons.com/Out-And-Abou...gehampton.html

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                              Er...you forgot about attending polo parties in the Hamptons. Lah di lah...

http://www.hamptons.com/Out-And-Abou...gehampton.html
                              I knew I was leaving something out! Thanks.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
                                hahahahahahahahaha that wouldve been classic.

and then in the background you can hear jack armstrong "jay, get that garbage outta here" hahahahaha
                                i love when he says that! lol i love jack armstrongs commentary "GET THAT GARBAGE OUTAA HERE!"

Comment

Working...
                                X