Dwyane Wade Laughs Hard At The Thought Of Playing In Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwyane Wade Laughs Hard At The Thought Of Playing In Toronto

“Miami just was the best city to choose,” Wade said. “Not saying anything about Toronto, but this wasn’t a focal point of mine, I wasn’t coming here. And not saying nothing about Cleveland….”

He laughed.

“I wasn’t going there neither,” Wade said, now laughing so hard he had trouble completing the thought. “It was just… Miami is just the best city.”
    Source: PalmBeachPost.com

It's not exactly the best place to win. No one really gives a shit down there. Even in the playoffs, they have trouble drawing crowds. Miami is a football town with both the Dolphins and the Hurricanes.

The only good thing about playing ball down there is that the climate is nice.

Comment

i think he was laughing more at the thought of playing in cleveland he said " i wasnt playing there neither " why would he say that if the topic was still on toronto i think he switched to Cleveland

Comment

He was laughing even harder when he mentioned Cleveland.

Comment

raptorsking wrote: View Post
          i think he was laughing more at the thought of playing in cleveland he said " i wasnt playing there neither " why would he say that if the topic was still on toronto i think he switched to Cleveland
          He was laughing we he said he didn't want to play in either place.

Comment

raptorsking wrote: View Post
            The smirk and emphatic nod by LeBron when Wade mentioned Cleveland was another dagger thrown at Cavs fans. At least we have a team we love to hate to pass the time till our team we hate to love gets back on it's feet.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
              The only good thing about playing ball down there is that the climate is nice.
              And the Cuban groupies. I foresee more custody battles in Wade's future.
              Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

That presser also cemented, with no doubt in my mind, that these clowns orchestrated this move years ago. The ultra competitive Pat Riley clearing his team of payroll for three years regardless of the loss of talent just made it stupid obvious. If Stern doesn't get a "franchise tag" clause in the next CBA he will have failed miserably.

Comment

can somone show me the video ?

Comment

Raptoronto wrote: View Post
                    That presser also cemented, with no doubt in my mind, that these clowns orchestrated this move years ago. The ultra competitive Pat Riley clearing his team of payroll for three years regardless of the loss of talent just made it stupid obvious. If Stern doesn't get a "franchise tag" clause in the next CBA he will have failed miserably.
                    I think sign and trades should be banned. I also think the gap between what a team holding bird rights can offer and what all other teams can offer should be increased.

Comment

Not many NBA players show any class or professionalism anymore. Are you surprised?

Comment

Hey is it Wade that is turning 29 this season and has 3 years at best to get a title from this "superteam" with his reckless play that is talking here?(I want to see how many more titles, LeBron James and Bosh get once Wade retires due to the reckless way he plays lmao) lmao. Toronto will be a free agent destination once we have a hard cap(at least, we want to see whether players will take less money to big market or winning teams to get under the hard cap or make money their status earns with a decent small market team lol) in the new CBA and most importantly, winning returns back here imo.

Comment

Raptoronto wrote: View Post
                          +1 and I will say if David Stern does not get a hard cap, franchise tag label and partially guaranteed contracts - he has failed miserably imo.

Comment

They need a rude awakening. Basketball has turned into a sport divided by classes, the haves and the have nots. It's setup so that that the have nots stand very little chance of truly competing. I've never heard of a prominent NFL player choosing a city because "it's a bigger market". It's a ridiculous idea there because the marketing is handled differently. They chose places based on their chance of winning, their chance at playing and their salary. Somehow the NBA needs to bring that culture to the NBA. There was a time not too long ago where NBA players cared only about winning and opportunity. That got lost when Stern came on board and turned the players into individual marketing props exploited to squeeze every penny they could out of the market each year. They certainly have a nice revenue generator but it's funny though how the NFL chose not to go that path, only have 16 game regular seasons and still whoop the NBA in profits each and every year.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                              They only have 16 game regular seasons and still whoop the NBA in profits each and every year.
                              Imagine how much they make if they go to 22 games...

Comment

Working...
                              X