Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose would KILL the Skills Competition. Should have had a chance at least.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keffyboy wrote: View Post
    Jose is just terrible. He's the quarterback for an offense that is terrible, and he's the worst defensive player on a terrible defense.
    We can all accept that he's an awful basketball player.
    Keffy please stop making opinions for us. We've stated we disagree with you. Leave it at that. This is getting childish and ridiculous.

And Mango and I are still waiting for that link and source. Let me know.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
      The Wiz start 2 PG's?

And I don't think Blake is the starting PG for the Lakers.
      yea wall was hurt for a long time...

if you watched other teams than the raptors you would know this, and then maybe you would realize that jose is probably the 3rd worst pg in the game...

blake is there to show that even though he is a backup, he is still better than jose.

remember one thing mango kid, defense is half the game... you can be jamal crawford offensively and score a lot of points, but if you're jamal crawford defensively, you will probably have to wait a long time before you win a playoff series (or even just make it to the playoffs), and you probably wont start.

Comment

karim_nasir wrote: View Post
        yea wall was hurt for a long time...

if you watched other teams than the raptors you would know this, and then maybe you would realize that jose is probably the 3rd worst pg in the game...

blake is there to show that even though he is a backup, he is still better than jose.

remember one thing mango kid, defense is half the game... you can be jamal crawford offensively and score a lot of points, but if you're jamal crawford defensively, you will probably have to wait a long time before you win a playoff series (or even just make it to the playoffs), and you probably wont start.
        But Hinrich is not starting now. The question posed was based on starting PG. I don't think the Wiz start 2 PG's. And you listed Blake when clearly he's not the starting PG for the Lakers.

Anyways, you have your reasons on who you think are better PGs than Calderon. That's fine, it's your opinion, but it doesn't necessarily make it right (or wrong). And not everyone will agree with you (not that they have to).

Comment

Working...
        X