Why Barbosa Was Dealt & Why Nash Got a Divorce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Is the baby Brazillian looking with Giant Monkey Arms? If so, then probably Barbs
    Well the only way to settle this is to do a little science. Back in grade 9, I spent countless hours trying to figure out which hamster belonged to who. Sounds like a crazy rumour. Hey, did they chest bump the last time the Raps played the Suns? Just wondering.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Hey If Delonte West can sleep with his MVP team mate mother, then other things can happen as well.

The divorce of Steve Nash right after his child birth does point to the fact that this may not be his kid.

Comment

Or it could point to dozens of other reasons why people split up.

Comment

well i guess as long as Barbs is in T.O there wont be a Nash fair well tour in our near future... unless we trade barbs for nash LOL

maybe barbs would fit in Boston... imagine the possibilities of Barbs & Delonte on the same roster LOL

if this is true.. its prob why we got barbs for that useless sack of shit Hedo..
          Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Sat Feb 19, 2011, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
            Yikes.

Source - Click here
            It might not be a rumour - remember the Spurs scandal where Tony Parker slept with the wife of Brent Barry, Erin Barry, which led to the divorce of Tony Parker with Eva Longoria and Delonte West sleeping with LeBron James' mom(everybody knew about that in the Cavs organization except LBJ lmao). Lesson is you can't put these guys above something like that(with how some ballers have multiple baby mommas, Wade having sex parties and cheating on Siovaughan Wade with Gabriele Union and Richard Jefferson not showing up to a marriage with a lady are other nasty examples).
            Last edited by smushmush; Sat Feb 19, 2011, 09:00 PM.

Comment

It will all be clear once the divorce is settled.
              If he ain't paying any child support, the child ain't his.

Comment

LOL... seriously... first u got delonte doin the deed on top of Lebron's mom, now we got barbosa's child being produced out of nash's wife.....

NBA.... Where amazing happens.....

Comment

any pics of the kid???

Comment

Ain't fast enough

Grrr wrote: View Post
                    any pics of the kid???
                    Apparently, the blur ain't fast enough and got caught with his pants around the ankles. Either that or Nash realized that Mendelian genetics don't lie. Dark skin - check, curly hair - check, long, freakish arms - check. This kid ain't mine!!!
                    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Funny...I read the exact same thing about Jason Richardson about a month back.

Comment

don't believe it but its not a far stretch

Cmon an NBA player with multiple baby Mommas....lol not hard to believe, I work at a hotel in TO and Charlie V stays here all the time to see his kid. he def knocked up this broad when he was playing in TO and now he has to come back to see the kid when hes allowed to... he was actually having breakfast in the restaurant yesterday Morning, I guess since he has some time off figured he should spend some time here.... lol
                        Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                          Apparently, the blur ain't fast enough and got caught with his pants around the ankles. Either that or Nash realized that Mendelian genetics don't lie. Dark skin - check, curly hair - check, long, freakish arms - check. This kid ain't mine!!!
                          lmao! soo true. But Barbosa seems too quiet and nice to f with someone elses wife. Just another stupid rumor

Comment

terezowens.com is linked off Yahoo Sports, and appears to be a fairly well respected blog. Its true, it does deal in rumors, and dirt, but...smoke -> fire.

Comment

Bargnani... lock up the wifey! Oh wait, you got no D!

Seriously though, I'm not buying into this rumour unless more solid evidence is presented.

Comment

Buschfire wrote: View Post
                                Cmon an NBA player with multiple baby Mommas....lol not hard to believe, I work at a hotel in TO and Charlie V stays here all the time to see his kid. he def knocked up this broad when he was playing in TO and now he has to come back to see the kid when hes allowed to... he was actually having breakfast in the restaurant yesterday Morning, I guess since he has some time off figured he should spend some time here.... lol
                                good on charlie for trying to be a dad.. its alot more than most can say

he hasn't been shy about having a kid here though.. im pretty sure he's mentioned it a bunch of times in interviews

Comment

Working...
                                X