Raptors are falling apart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors are falling apart

This is so boring watching the raptors lose game after game. I almost fell asleep today watching the game. They are just completely falling apart, we played terrible defence. Boris diaw and gerald wallace were destroying us driving and getting fouled and making free throws. What do you guys think is the problem?

lol... you said "falling"! Dude, they FELL apart about this time last season and never got it back together... Lack of true talent and toughness is my diagnosis. There's not much to say when they stink as bad as they do right now, just hold out hope that our draft pick turns out to be a great one.

Comment

What's the problem? We're bad.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        What's the problem? We're bad.

ummm exactly i think i got it......not enough experience not enough talent.....thats it

Comment

How does one continue to fall when he is already lying down on the ground?

Comment

WhatWhat wrote: View Post
            Spoken like a poet.

Comment

Raptors are fighters. When they fall down they get right back up.

Look on the bright side. Bargs lead the team in rebounds (8) and Money seems to be healthy again (9-13 with team leading 19 points). Weems has actually played rather well the last 3 games (not including heat game)
              Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Wed Feb 23, 2011, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Don't worry about it, soon they will get the itch and play 500 ball for the last six weeks of the season when nothing matters anymore thus eliminating the chance of getting a top draft pick again.

Comment

If you're disappointed in all the losses, you should have seen it coming. If you mean you thought they'd actually compete hard and try to prove they ain't scrubs then I feel you. I mean, I at least expect a couple emphatic dunks or sweet dimes a week, but that seems to be a rarity within a month. But to be honest, if I was losing that much it would be dropping my morale a heck of a lot, but these guys make millions, so no excuses.

Comment

Well said.
                    “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

It is actually quite simple. When a team plays no defense , they lose. Not much else to it. We do have some talent on this team but if you play swiss cheese defense, your not going to win. No matter how much you score.

Comment

Raptors win
                        Republic: Oh my god they're damaging their draft pick!! This team needs to understand that losing is necessary in order to get better.

Raptors lose
                        Republic: This team sucks and is falling apart! Trade Bargs and derozan for draft picks and cap space. Fire Colangelo! MLSE is a joke!

Yall are some fickle mother fuckers.

Comment

your mom wrote: View Post
                          Raptors win
                          Republic: Oh my god they're damaging their draft pick!! This team needs to understand that losing is necessary in order to get better.

Raptors lose
                          Republic: This team sucks and is falling apart! Trade Bargs and derozan for draft picks and cap space. Fire Colangelo! MLSE is a joke!

Yall are some fickle mother fuckers.
                          +1 , i said the same thing on the write up of the johnson trade. there is no pleasing a raptor fan. its sickening to hear everyones bitching on this site. i can understand some of it but cmon . waaaaaaay to much negativitiy.

Comment

They are what they are! NOT A GOOD BASKETBALL TEAM!! Simple as that! You don't need to be a ROCKET SCIENTIST to figure that out that they have NO DEFENSE AT ALL ! You just can't win games with NO DEFENSE! The thing is that they have a good draft pick coming and good cap space; they have expiring contracts and they are a YOUNG TEAM that can grow into a GOOD TEAM. Let's face it we are in better shape then a lot of the NBA teams that are not going to make the playoffs! We as RAPTOR FANS just have to sit back and take the loses this year and hope that a young team with more experience and a good draft pick and a couple of fill in's can come back and play a lot better as a team next year!! They will get better just we have to give them some time and we don't want to take on any bad contracts of some veteran who is in their waning years; thats not the way to build a team!! So Raptor fans hang in there and be patient and wait and cheer on the young guys!!

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                              This is so boring watching the raptors lose game after game. I almost fell asleep today watching the game. They are just completely falling apart, we played terrible defence. Boris diaw and gerald wallace were destroying us driving and getting fouled and making free throws. What do you guys think is the problem?
                              Something that hasn't been put back together again can't fall apart. This season is typical of a year one rebuild. Nothing unusual is really going on no matter how hard it is to watch at times.

Comment

Working...
                              X