• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pesterm1
    replied
    your mom wrote: View Post
    Raptors win
    Republic: Oh my god they're damaging their draft pick!! This team needs to understand that losing is necessary in order to get better.

Raptors lose
    Republic: This team sucks and is falling apart! Trade Bargs and derozan for draft picks and cap space. Fire Colangelo! MLSE is a joke!

Yall are some fickle mother fuckers.
    +1 , i said the same thing on the write up of the johnson trade. there is no pleasing a raptor fan. its sickening to hear everyones bitching on this site. i can understand some of it but cmon . waaaaaaay to much negativitiy.

Leave a comment:

• your mom
    replied
    Raptors win
    Republic: Oh my god they're damaging their draft pick!! This team needs to understand that losing is necessary in order to get better.

Raptors lose
    Republic: This team sucks and is falling apart! Trade Bargs and derozan for draft picks and cap space. Fire Colangelo! MLSE is a joke!

Yall are some fickle mother fuckers.

Leave a comment:

• Rg1990
    replied
    It is actually quite simple. When a team plays no defense , they lose. Not much else to it. We do have some talent on this team but if you play swiss cheese defense, your not going to win. No matter how much you score.

Leave a comment:

• bloodyhandedgod
    replied
    WhatWhat wrote: View Post
    How does one continue to fall when he is already lying down on the ground?
    Well said.

Leave a comment:

• Macc
    replied
    If you're disappointed in all the losses, you should have seen it coming. If you mean you thought they'd actually compete hard and try to prove they ain't scrubs then I feel you. I mean, I at least expect a couple emphatic dunks or sweet dimes a week, but that seems to be a rarity within a month. But to be honest, if I was losing that much it would be dropping my morale a heck of a lot, but these guys make millions, so no excuses.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Don't worry about it, soon they will get the itch and play 500 ball for the last six weeks of the season when nothing matters anymore thus eliminating the chance of getting a top draft pick again.

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsFan4Life
    replied
    Raptors are fighters. When they fall down they get right back up.

Look on the bright side. Bargs lead the team in rebounds (8) and Money seems to be healthy again (9-13 with team leading 19 points). Weems has actually played rather well the last 3 games (not including heat game)
    Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Wed Feb 23, 2011, 12:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Spoken like a poet.

Leave a comment:

• WhatWhat
    replied

Leave a comment:

• blaze89
    replied
    joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    What's the problem? We're bad.

ummm exactly i think i got it......not enough experience not enough talent.....thats it

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    What's the problem? We're bad.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    lol... you said "falling"! Dude, they FELL apart about this time last season and never got it back together... Lack of true talent and toughness is my diagnosis. There's not much to say when they stink as bad as they do right now, just hold out hope that our draft pick turns out to be a great one.

Leave a comment:

• Raptors_
    started a topic Raptors are falling apart

Raptors are falling apart

This is so boring watching the raptors lose game after game. I almost fell asleep today watching the game. They are just completely falling apart, we played terrible defence. Boris diaw and gerald wallace were destroying us driving and getting fouled and making free throws. What do you guys think is the problem?
Working...
X