James Johnson Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stooley wrote: View Post
    Not at this point though. It'd be nice if he had it, but he's playing his role well right now.
    Again, if he could hit 50% of his three's he'd be that much more valuable. No argument could disprove that.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
      Again, if he could hit 50% of his three's he'd be that much more valuable. No argument could disprove that.
      By his age if he could hit a three he would have. Thinking you can do something you can't leads to problems. Josh Smith, Rondo shooting Dwight Howard Tyson Chandler Joakim Noah posting. After a certain age accepting a role and limitations is most important.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
        By his age if he could hit a three he would have. Thinking you can do something you can't leads to problems. Josh Smith, Rondo shooting Dwight Howard Tyson Chandler Joakim Noah posting. After a certain age accepting a role and limitations is most important.
        No one ever said it could or will happen, just that it would be awesome if it did happen.
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
          No one ever said it could or will happen, just that it would be awesome if it did happen.
          If he gets injured or really loses a step he will have to. Guys I have learned to hit 3s like Kidd and Tucker but the list isn't long

Comment

• Just a big misunderstanding people! Nothing to see here. Move along.
            "Bruno?
            Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
            He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
              I made my first left handed hook shot in a game when I was 61. Now the other old farts in my league have to respect that....a little.

Comment

• this is a ridiculous idea.

rasheed Wallace and robert horry called..... they would like to speak to you about three point shooting.

Comment

Working...
                X