X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pesterm1
    replied
    karim_nasir wrote: View Post
    you guyz are the real haters... you want this team to stay in the basement.
    lol

Leave a comment:

• karim_nasir
    replied
    you guyz are the real haters... you want this team to stay in the basement.

Leave a comment:

• .40 Cal Flakes
    replied
    RaptorDan wrote: View Post
    Dude, you are totally Legalize-it.
    Yeah don't worry he's not fooling anyone.

Leave a comment:

• WJF
    replied
    I look like that too if the guy I just traded for looked like a steal in his first game.....now if he can do it consistently that may become a permagrin.

Leave a comment:

• CalibreMC
    replied
    ihatehaters wrote: View Post
    He's right... you're a hater.

Yeah dude they're both right, you iz a hater...

Leave a comment:

• ihatehaters
    replied
    pesterm1 wrote: View Post
    Where di i say in order to be a raps fan you have to love everything about them? lol
    all im saying is ur a whiner. all you do is complain and complain and complain some more. You just troll around this site and bitch and moan. so pathetic man , get a new act already cause this on is getting old
    He's right... you're a hater.

Leave a comment:

• pesterm1
    replied
    karim_nasir wrote: View Post
    umm yea I didn't kno to be a raptor fan you had to love EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM n EVERYTHING THEY DID...

like hey we just traded demar derozan n ed davis for poo jeter n Jeremy lyn -

LOVE IT !!!

maybe in a couple years you're learn some new skills n start thinking man I really don't like some of those songs Barney sings sometimes ...
    Where di i say in order to be a raps fan you have to love everything about them? lol
    all im saying is ur a whiner. all you do is complain and complain and complain some more. You just troll around this site and bitch and moan. so pathetic man , get a new act already cause this on is getting old

Leave a comment:

• RaptorDan
    replied
    Dude, you are totally Legalize-it.

Leave a comment:

• karim_nasir
    replied
    pesterm1 wrote: View Post
    holy shit your a hater. i wish they blocked you from this site already. holy fak
    umm yea I didn't kno to be a raptor fan you had to love EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM n EVERYTHING THEY DID...

like hey we just traded demar derozan n ed davis for poo jeter n Jeremy lyn -

LOVE IT !!!

maybe in a couple years you're learn some new skills n start thinking man I really don't like some of those songs Barney sings sometimes ...

Leave a comment:

• karim_nasir
    replied
    hez probably thinking "wow not only does mommy and daddy still give me an allowance every week but now mlse is about to give me 25 million dollars !!"

Leave a comment:

• pesterm1
    replied
    holy shit your a hater. i wish they blocked you from this site already. holy fak

Leave a comment:

• karim_nasir
    started a topic check out the smirk on this fool

check out the smirk on this fool

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/basketball/...colangelo.html
Working...
X