Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• webcrawler89
    replied
    RaptorsFan4Life, Sonny played 11 minutes and managed to shoot 0-5. Maybe that's why he didn't play more.

And secondly, we as a team shot 50%, so it wasn't our offense that needed help. It was our LACK OF DEFENCE, particularly on 3pt. shooting that killed us. That and stupid fouls.

Leave a comment:

• JoePanini
    replied
    RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
    I still don't see how Sonny a) didn't start b) never played any serious min in the first half (like 5 min or something?) He shot 73% in the last 2 ****ing games (9-13 then 4-5)!!!!!!!! We couldn't hit shots in the first/2nd quarter if our life depended on it.
    He has 2 good shooting games and he should start? I'm all for seeing what James Johnson can give us. He could be really good, and we already know what Weems can give us: a bad impression of Kobe.

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsFan4Life
    replied
    I still don't see how Sonny a) didn't start b) never played any serious min in the first half (like 5 min or something?) He shot 73% in the last 2 ****ing games (9-13 then 4-5)!!!!!!!! We couldn't hit shots in the first/2nd quarter if our life depended on it.

Leave a comment:

• bloodyhandedgod
    replied
    Calderone and Bayless. Way to suck. This is the old Calderone who just disappears against the best. Thanks for the flashback. How can you not challenge Nash on the offensive end?

@#!#$#$@#$

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    You know what, the Chicago game was too good to be true but here's the real breakdown:

James Johnson was traded to one of the worst teams in the league. The former team happens to be in town for a game with the Raps. The young troops had no choice but to give JJ some temporary love by saying, "Hey, we're not as bad as what your former team thinks". So, they play their asses off and JJ saved face.

What they forgot to tell JJ was the fact that they turn off effort like a switch much like tonight's game. Plain and simple. Welcome to Rapland JJ (where your MMA skills may come in handy in four weeks' time).

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    started a topic PHX post game - Jeckyll and Hyde Edition

PHX post game - Jeckyll and Hyde Edition

And there you have it.

One game the Raptors inspire so much hope and optimism, the next I want to rip my heart out and mail it to the ACC locker room so they can give it a proper stomping.

INCONSISTENCY

Nash showed what a great player and leader does. His stat line is not impressive but if you watched the game you know what he did. Gortat must be loving Otis Smith for sending him to PHX.

James Johnson was active but hardly the presence he was vs. Chicago. That is probably not surprising. Only 2 games in, judgement still being formed.

The defense had more holes than swiss cheese tonight. I'll leave it at that. Everyone shoulders the blame. From Bargnani right on down the roster. PHX ran a clinic in team offense and sharing the ball.

23 games left.
    Last edited by mcHAPPY; Fri Feb 25, 2011, 10:52 PM.
Working...
X