The Raptors are not even projected to get a top 5 pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    I believe you are correct. I think Coach K mentioned they'd have to look at the possibility of and prepare for him not returning.

Of late Kyrie sent out Tweets hinting at a return and the toe is feeling much better. The reality is March Madness starts in 2 weeks and he has not played since early December.

I would be shocked if he plays again this year - dumbfounded in fact.
    Well, I wouldn't want you to be dumbfounded!

As I said, I was expecting him back by now, so who knows.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
      Wow, you must love JJ Redick's game too huh? How about Adam Morrison (who I realize is not a PG but is a colossal bust as well)?
      He's not JJ Redick, he is a much better overall PG. He can pass and from what I've read he's very coachable and wants to play D.

In his best year with Duke he put up 95 assists. Fredette already has 126 this year and had a 159 last year (139 the year before that). He also played less min then JJ Redick those previous years. Just because they are both great shooters doesn't mean they are the same, it's blatantly clear when they play different positions.

Fredette Stats
      Redick stats
      Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Mon Feb 28, 2011, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
        Well, I wouldn't want you to be dumbfounded!
        Nor flabbergasted!

Comment

Beaverboi wrote: View Post
          But it was Chicago, and there was a consensus #1 that year. It is the Stern Lottery.
          Bwahaha, this is is gunna help me sleep well.

Comment

How bad do we need to be? My goodness, we're not even 5th?
            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
              How bad do we need to be? My goodness, we're not even 5th?
              When decent players only want to go to a handful of teams, this is the result. A microcosm of the US. The rich get richer and poor get poorer.
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
              X