No announcement yet.

RR Forum Special: Free Tickets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to be at the ACC tonight!!! You have Elite CP#3 live in person and the return of Jack and Belinelli. Raps are due for a big win and I think tonight is the night. I love this current Raptor team in spite of the losing. They are young and bring tons of energy. Amir and Demar are up and coming studs and Barney has been a scoring machine lately. If you choose me I'll bring everything I've got. No matter what I'm catching tonights game, would just rather do it in style sitting in 175 dollar seats close to the action!! shout out to The Dance Pak.... you don't see them when your watching at home!!

Comment

I am in town only for today and I would love to see the game!!

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
        U better leave now and hit the highway or call Westjet ASAP!!

Better yet, Porter, take the ferry over from Toronto Island and walk to ACC!
        When does Arsenalist decide who the winner is?

Comment

what about David Anderson? Andersen?
          And Marco B. as well right. I guess I want to focus my boos on Jack who was a major part of the Young Gunz! lol

Comment

U better leave now and hit the highway or call Westjet ASAP!!

Better yet, Porter, take the ferry over from Toronto Island and walk to ACC!
            It's like a 25-30 minute walk from the Island Airport to the ACC.

Comment

Yes, it is.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                It's like a 25-30 minute walk from the Island Airport to the ACC.
                should make the contest a race then... first person to make it from the airport to the acc in under 10 minutes by foot wins

Comment

I don't think our friend in Ottawa would be able to get to the ACC in time for the game.

Comment

I don't think our friend in Ottawa would be able to get to the ACC in time for the game.
                    1 hr flight to Porter, 5 min ferry, 25 min walk.

Driving is 6 hrs, that aint gonna happen fo sho unless bro drives like Knight Rider

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                      should make the contest a race then... first person to make it from the airport to the acc in under 10 minutes by foot wins
                      But first they have to pick up a box of poutine from Smoke's Poutinerie, have a photo posing in front of one of Toronto's remaining moose, chug a beer at the Amsterdam brewery, then at Steamwhistle, and do a dizzy lizzy on Bremner across from the ACC, spinning 10 times before the race ends at real sports.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                        Yah, make it like Amazing Race.

You guys should do that in fact, make some RR Amazing Race scavenger hunt for floor seats.

Comment

Chuck Norris could do it! Or maybe the dos equis guy. Stay thirsty my friends!

Comment

Yah, make it like Amazing Race.

You guys should do that in fact, make some RR Amazing Race scavenger hunt for floor seats.
                            Good idea!

Air it on Raptorspace afterwards!

Comment

1 hr flight to Porter, 5 min ferry, 25 min walk.

Driving is 6 hrs, that aint gonna happen fo sho unless bro drives like Knight Rider
                              If you can spend $750 on a last minute flight from Toronto to Ottawa for a Raptors game, chances are, you don't need free tickets THAT badly.

Comment

If you can spend $750 on a last minute flight from Toronto to Ottawa for a Raptors game, chances are, you don't need free tickets THAT badly.
                                LOL, i thought u guys would pay for his flight too, cheap mofos..

Comment

Working...
                                X