RR Forum Special: Free Tickets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multipaul wrote: View Post
    1 hr flight to Porter, 5 min ferry, 25 min walk.

Driving is 6 hrs, that aint gonna happen fo sho unless bro drives like Knight Rider
    Its more like 4.5 hrs driving... im in the army posted to petawawa but im from T.O... i make the trip every weekend. NO BIG DEAL!

Comment

YOUNGGUNZ101524 wrote: View Post
      Its more like 4.5 hrs driving... im in the army posted to petawawa but im from T.O... i make the trip every weekend. NO BIG DEAL!
      YO! Give this bro the tickets! He is in the army yo!

Comment

1Driving is 6 hrs, that aint gonna happen fo sho unless bro drives like Knight Rider
        Driving is 6 hrs between Ottawa and Toronto? Are you driving 60km on the 400 series highway? Do you happen to be 84?

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
          But first they have to pick up a box of poutine from Smoke's Poutinerie, have a photo posing in front of one of Toronto's remaining moose, chug a beer at the Amsterdam brewery, then at Steamwhistle, and do a dizzy lizzy on Bremner across from the ACC, spinning 10 times before the race ends at real sports.
          ahh the moose. who's got pictures of themselves sticking their head up a moose's ass?

i do!

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
            Driving is 6 hrs between Ottawa and Toronto? Are you driving 60km on the 400 series highway? Do you happen to be 84?
            tea sandwiches

Comment

I want the tickets for tonight's game because I want to see Bargs score 30 points, pull 15 rebounds and block 6 shots. I want to see Calderon shut down Paul and limit him to 7 points and 2 assists. I want to see James Johnson make Ariza cry while Amir Johnson makes David West think twice about re-signing with the Hornets. Hey, as Kevin Garnett said, "ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE!"
              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

I need those tickets dude, I will be most thankful if you do hook them up. I will even try to get some epic footage of something that I can post tomorrow. THANKS FOR THE CHANCE.
                ps. Arsenal is a great footy club, I see them second in rankings , in EPL.
                Last edited by e2thed; Tue Mar 1, 2011, 03:15 PM.
                NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

I want the tickets badly enough that i would be willing to drive down from ottawa tonight just to see the game.
                  Im taking myself out of the running. Although I am a huge Raptors fan, it is a little far to drive in one night considering I have to drive back to Petawawa tonight as well.

Comment

Im taking myself out of the running. Although I am a huge Raptors fan, it is a little far to drive in one night considering I have to drive back to Petawawa tonight as well.
                    Respect to the military yo

Comment

Respect to the military yo
                      Thanks Dude! Much Appreciated!

Comment

Thanks Dude! Much Appreciated!
                        You guys the real young gunz

Comment

I want em! why? coz I'm a fan and would love to go to as many games as possible. why? coz I love Burkie Dogs and Pulled Pork Sandwiches. why else? coz there are way more hotter girls in the lower bowl then there are "upstairs" why else? coz today is my day off not this weekend coz I don't get weekends off. which means out of anyone here I can use these tickets to full potential and buy as many 10 dollar beers as possible then start chirpping Bargnani if he isn't rebounding or playing any defense. that is all...
                          Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Comment

multipaul wrote: View Post
                            you guys the real young gunz
                            pro patria! (for country) Cheers!
                            Last edited by YOUNGGUNZ101524; Tue Mar 1, 2011, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Buschfire wrote: View Post
                              I want em! why? coz I'm a fan and would love to go to as many games as possible. why? coz I love Burkie Dogs and Pulled Pork Sandwiches. why else? coz there are way more hotter girls in the lower bowl then there are "upstairs" why else? coz today is my day off not this weekend coz I don't get weekends off. which means out of anyone here I can use these tickets to full potential and buy as many 10 dollar beers as possible then start chirpping Bargnani if he isn't rebounding or playing any defense. that is all...
                              "chirpping Bargnani"

Comment

I want the tickets because I'm good luck against good teams. I was at the Bulls game last week and at the Oklahoma game, both Raptors wins.

Comment

Working...
                                X