No announcement yet.

RR Forum Special: Free Tickets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only to make sure he is efficient on the floor lol... otherwise don't worry i'll boo anderson and jack and cp3 and ariza haha
    Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Comment

Buschfire wrote: View Post
      only to make sure he is efficient on the floor lol... otherwise don't worry i'll boo anderson and jack and cp3 and ariza haha
      I just wonder if you would actually chirp, like a bird?

Comment

is it 2:30 eastern time zone when the winner will be announced
        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

well i will chirp like a bird if i get the tickets!
          Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Comment

Buschfire wrote: View Post
            well i will chirp like a bird if i get the tickets!
            That is awesome!

Comment

i'll even do the fricken chicken dance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x-7v3PJ6Eg
              Last edited by Buschfire; Tue Mar 1, 2011, 03:47 PM.
              Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Comment

Ticket me prease

as a hardcore rap's fan, i will do anything for tickets even miss my midterm law review today. please please i havent been to a game in ages, and miss the experience, especially of those awesome weekday games.

Comment

so who is the winner?

Comment

I guess we'll all have to wait...

“The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Was probably announced by PM.

Congrats whoever won!!! Enjoy the game!!

Comment

badbob wrote: View Post
                        I love the Toronto Raptors for what they bring to the table. They bring an exciting young basketball team that the fans can grow with! They are rebuilding but they are exciting to watch as they grow at every game. Don't boo them for their inexperience cheer them on to make them a better team. Other teams in the NBA had to go through the growing pains as we are going through now but I do see a better team in the future in the Raptors continue to stay young and develope the talent that they have now. I see next year with a great 1st round pick and cap space and maybe even using the trade exception we just maybe will have a that much better team. Let the kids play and develope we have time to wait for them.I think with the talent that we have right now on any given night they can come up and compete with the best of the teams. Thats what makes them exciting to watch as a fan. The thing that they have to develope is the bringing it that good team they have on a nightly basis!!!When they learn that to bring the defense and offense and play 48 min. every game; then that is when you can say this team has grown to the NBA level of talent and WILL COMPETE every night!!!! I want these tickets because every time that I get into ACC I look forward to the excitment of these Toronto Raptors leaving it all out on the floor as they compete with the teams in the NBA . They really don't have the great talent of some teams in the NBA but they do have the heart and want to compete and try to win every game right down to the last min of every game!!!Wether they are good or not is not the question but will they work hard most games and try to win! I say yes and it is a lot of fun to watch them play every game!!!
                        You win

Comment

Congrats to the winner! This was a fun and very generous thing for RR to do! Thanks!

Comment

Congrats badbob! Cheer extra loud for all us RRs.

Comment

nice one Rookie! Congrats!!

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
                                hahahah i do, i do! when is she due?? mine is on the 31st.
                                19th, supposedly.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X