X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multipaul
    replied
    Buschfire wrote: View Post
    well i will chirp like a bird if i get the tickets!
    That is awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Buschfire
    replied
    well i will chirp like a bird if i get the tickets!

Leave a comment:

• e2thed
    replied
    is it 2:30 eastern time zone when the winner will be announced

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied
    only to make sure he is efficient on the floor lol... otherwise don't worry i'll boo anderson and jack and cp3 and ariza haha
    I just wonder if you would actually chirp, like a bird?

Leave a comment:

• Buschfire
    replied
    only to make sure he is efficient on the floor lol... otherwise don't worry i'll boo anderson and jack and cp3 and ariza haha

Leave a comment:

• big red
    replied
    I want the tickets because I'm good luck against good teams. I was at the Bulls game last week and at the Oklahoma game, both Raptors wins.

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied
    I want em! why? coz I'm a fan and would love to go to as many games as possible. why? coz I love Burkie Dogs and Pulled Pork Sandwiches. why else? coz there are way more hotter girls in the lower bowl then there are "upstairs" why else? coz today is my day off not this weekend coz I don't get weekends off. which means out of anyone here I can use these tickets to full potential and buy as many 10 dollar beers as possible then start chirpping Bargnani if he isn't rebounding or playing any defense. that is all...
    "chirpping Bargnani"

Leave a comment:

• YOUNGGUNZ101524
    replied
    multipaul wrote: View Post
    you guys the real young gunz
    pro patria! (for country) Cheers!
    Last edited by YOUNGGUNZ101524; Tue Mar 1, 2011, 03:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Buschfire
    replied
    I want em! why? coz I'm a fan and would love to go to as many games as possible. why? coz I love Burkie Dogs and Pulled Pork Sandwiches. why else? coz there are way more hotter girls in the lower bowl then there are "upstairs" why else? coz today is my day off not this weekend coz I don't get weekends off. which means out of anyone here I can use these tickets to full potential and buy as many 10 dollar beers as possible then start chirpping Bargnani if he isn't rebounding or playing any defense. that is all...

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied
    YOUNGGUNZ101524 wrote: View Post
    Thanks Dude! Much Appreciated!
    You guys the real young gunz

Leave a comment:

• YOUNGGUNZ101524
    replied
    Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Respect to the military yo
    Thanks Dude! Much Appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied
    Im taking myself out of the running. Although I am a huge Raptors fan, it is a little far to drive in one night considering I have to drive back to Petawawa tonight as well.
    Respect to the military yo

Leave a comment:

• YOUNGGUNZ101524
    replied
    I want the tickets badly enough that i would be willing to drive down from ottawa tonight just to see the game.
    Im taking myself out of the running. Although I am a huge Raptors fan, it is a little far to drive in one night considering I have to drive back to Petawawa tonight as well.

Leave a comment:

• e2thed
    replied
    I need those tickets dude, I will be most thankful if you do hook them up. I will even try to get some epic footage of something that I can post tomorrow. THANKS FOR THE CHANCE.
    ps. Arsenal is a great footy club, I see them second in rankings , in EPL.
    Last edited by e2thed; Tue Mar 1, 2011, 03:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    I want the tickets for tonight's game because I want to see Bargs score 30 points, pull 15 rebounds and block 6 shots. I want to see Calderon shut down Paul and limit him to 7 points and 2 assists. I want to see James Johnson make Ariza cry while Amir Johnson makes David West think twice about re-signing with the Hornets. Hey, as Kevin Garnett said, "ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE!"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X