X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MangoKid
    replied
    Multipaul wrote: View Post
    U better leave now and hit the highway or call Westjet ASAP!!

Better yet, Porter, take the ferry over from Toronto Island and walk to ACC!
    It's like a 25-30 minute walk from the Island Airport to the ACC.

Leave a comment:

• sleepz
    replied
    what about David Anderson? Andersen?
    And Marco B. as well right. I guess I want to focus my boos on Jack who was a major part of the Young Gunz! lol

Leave a comment:

• YOUNGGUNZ101524
    replied

When does Arsenalist decide who the winner is?

Leave a comment:

• Macayita
    replied
    I am in town only for today and I would love to see the game!!

Leave a comment:

• Dreadnok
    replied
    I would love to be at the ACC tonight!!! You have Elite CP#3 live in person and the return of Jack and Belinelli. Raps are due for a big win and I think tonight is the night. I love this current Raptor team in spite of the losing. They are young and bring tons of energy. Amir and Demar are up and coming studs and Barney has been a scoring machine lately. If you choose me I'll bring everything I've got. No matter what I'm catching tonights game, would just rather do it in style sitting in 175 dollar seats close to the action!! shout out to The Dance Pak.... you don't see them when your watching at home!!

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied
    YOUNGGUNZ101524 wrote: View Post
    I agree!

Although time is a factor!

Who else is willing to work for these tickets like i am?

Leave a comment:

• heinz57
    replied
    the tickets should be given to the first person willing to get "Barbosa is my baby's daddy" across their shoulder blades..

Leave a comment:

• TheGloveinRapsUniform
    replied
    YOUNGGUNZ101524 wrote: View Post
    I want the tickets badly enough that i would be willing to drive down from ottawa tonight just to see the game.
    winner! hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• YOUNGGUNZ101524
    replied
    this guy needs to win!
    I agree!

Although time is a factor!

Who else is willing to work for these tickets like i am?

Leave a comment:

• TheGloveinRapsUniform
    replied
    ceez wrote: View Post
    I want them cause my wife won't stop bugging me to take her to a game but heaven forbid I suggest the sprite zone.

My hope is whoever's giving the tickets away understands the insanity of a pregnant, hormonal wife.
    hahahah i do, i do! when is she due?? mine is on the 31st.

Leave a comment:

• Tinmann
    replied
    Tonights game

Because my 10 year old son, a PG in the making, just got 29 out of 30 on a math test on division. He had gotten a D on his report card given early Feb and as a result severely restricted his XBOX-360 use.
    I have been off all week and it would be the perfect opportunity to reward him. He is a huge Chris Paul fan!

Leave a comment:

• TheGloveinRapsUniform
    replied
    Everyone who reads my post (everyone probably amounts to 2-3 people, hehehe) knows im an avid raptors fan!

But im pulling the sentimental card here....hehehe

We're three generations on die-hard raptors fans.

My dad has been following the raps since god knows when. Of course he doesnt know the names of the players, but he accurately describes them distinctively (that guy with the cornrolls, that guy who joined the slam dunk contest, hehehe) but its never a pleasant environment in the house when the raps lose. eventhough ive been telling him this season is already a wash, he still gets mad when the raps lose.

My son who is 5, totally loves the raps. eventhough he still asks me why chris bosh is not playing for the raps anymore everytime we watch the raps game on tv, he still puts up the calderon "3" sign everytime calderon makes a basket. he has a J.O'neal jersey, only because i cant find any other jersey his size cheaper than $60!!!!

and me, well, i post here almost everyday, reading what everybody else has to say about the raps and hoping that everytime i login there's something new the raptors has done, just to spice up my day.

if i win, ill take either my son or my dad, either way, i know ill be able to make somebody else happy, besides me of course! hahaha

Leave a comment:

• heinz57
    replied
    Beaverboi wrote: View Post
    I have a hot date coming up and I need to ask Bargs if he thinks my Bolognese sauce will get me laid.
    i'd vote for you to win.

Leave a comment:

• Beaverboi
    replied
    I have a hot date coming up and I need to ask Bargs if he thinks my Bolognese sauce will get me laid.

Leave a comment:

• Clipse2001
    replied
    Clipse2001 wrote: View Post
    Because I would show up on time and watch the entire game, and for once I wouldn't have to say the words "F'ng Bargnani" every 5 minutes. My wife would probably enjoy a game without me swearing, which would be a good thing given all the kids in the arena.
    If Bargnani should play, I promise to restrain myself from saying the words "F'ing Bargnani" for the entire game, which, I assure you, is almost impossible - hence, my comittment not to utter these words alone during the game is worthy enough for a free pair of tickets!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X