Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minks77
    replied
    Watching a truly elite player like Chris Paul live is a must see event in my book. From the very first game of ball I ever played I've always thought of the point guard as being the roundball answer to a pitcher in baseball or a QB in football, ie the single most important position on the court. I'd love to take my new wife to see Paul battle Jose and undress his former teammate Jerryd Bayless. I've watched every game this year but have only been to one (the wife bought us LAL tix), excluding the MTL preseason game. On top of the fun of a live game it'd also cheer her up some as she is definitely suffering a little midwinter SAD. Hook me up and you'll be hooking up a pretty asian raptors female fan. Can't ever have too many of those in your good books!

Besides, I need to get down there to finally grab me a Special Ed jersey to replace my mothballed CB4. It's collecting dust with a VC and my Purple Black Adub is precious so it doesn't get out the box. Hook me up! Been watching since it was free on the new VR and Mighty Mouse and Zeke were still golden but never won a Raps related contest. Heck, I've even slowed down on the Andrea Bashing (blocking MP helps...)

Leave a comment:

• jami_slam
    replied
    This is why I want the tickets

I am a die-hard raptors fan! I've stuck with them through the good times and the bad. This year being one of the not-so-good seasons, yet I keep tuned and up to date with all the games and things going on with the team thanks to a great site like RaptorsRepublic! This site keeps me sane while I'm at work rather than wasting my life away

I'm hoping that the raps have a turn-around season after the lockout, maybe with a few more young players to push us forward. Although the season's been kind of a let down, prosperity looms after great struggles. I want to see Jose and Jack battle tonight! I'd also love to go tonight to see Chris Paul and David West play together, maybe for the last time before free agency hits.

Keep up the good work on the site! Hoping I get the tickets, but if not, thanks for offer and looking forward to another chance soon!

Much Appreciated!!

Leave a comment:

• Clipse2001
    replied
    Because I would show up on time and watch the entire game, and for once I wouldn't have to say the words "F'ng Bargnani" every 5 minutes. My wife would probably enjoy a game without me swearing, which would be a good thing given all the kids in the arena.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    I want them cause my wife won't stop bugging me to take her to a game but heaven forbid I suggest the sprite zone.

My hope is whoever's giving the tickets away understands the insanity of a pregnant, hormonal wife.

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied
    joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Hornets traded him with Marcus Thornton for Carl Landry.
    Typical Australian= transient

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied
    YOUNGGUNZ101524 wrote: View Post
    I want the tickets badly enough that i would be willing to drive down from ottawa tonight just to see the game.
    this guy needs to win!

Leave a comment:

• YOUNGGUNZ101524
    replied
    I want the tickets badly enough that i would be willing to drive down from ottawa tonight just to see the game.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Multipaul wrote: View Post
    what about David Anderson? Andersen?
    Hornets traded him with Marcus Thornton for Carl Landry.

Leave a comment:

• raptorsking
    replied
    i have never been to an NBA game in my life nuff said.

Leave a comment:

• badbob
    replied
    I love the Toronto Raptors for what they bring to the table. They bring an exciting young basketball team that the fans can grow with! They are rebuilding but they are exciting to watch as they grow at every game. Don't boo them for their inexperience cheer them on to make them a better team. Other teams in the NBA had to go through the growing pains as we are going through now but I do see a better team in the future in the Raptors continue to stay young and develope the talent that they have now. I see next year with a great 1st round pick and cap space and maybe even using the trade exception we just maybe will have a that much better team. Let the kids play and develope we have time to wait for them.I think with the talent that we have right now on any given night they can come up and compete with the best of the teams. Thats what makes them exciting to watch as a fan. The thing that they have to develope is the bringing it that good team they have on a nightly basis!!!When they learn that to bring the defense and offense and play 48 min. every game; then that is when you can say this team has grown to the NBA level of talent and WILL COMPETE every night!!!! I want these tickets because every time that I get into ACC I look forward to the excitment of these Toronto Raptors leaving it all out on the floor as they compete with the teams in the NBA . They really don't have the great talent of some teams in the NBA but they do have the heart and want to compete and try to win every game right down to the last min of every game!!!Wether they are good or not is not the question but will they work hard most games and try to win! I say yes and it is a lot of fun to watch them play every game!!!
    Last edited by badbob; Tue Mar 1, 2011, 01:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied
    sleepz wrote: View Post
    So I can continue a time honoured Raptor tradition and boo the return of Jarret Jack at the ACC! lol
    what about David Anderson? Andersen?

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    My buddy is a big time Hornets fan and I don't think he's ever seen CP3 play live, it would be great to take him! Me on the other hand I just love going to the ACC to watc the Raps play, no matter how bad we are at the time I'm still one of the loudest there!

Leave a comment:

• sleepz
    replied
    So I can continue a time honoured Raptor tradition and boo the return of Jarret Jack at the ACC! lol

Leave a comment:

• heinz57
    replied
    joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Even if I don't win, very commendable efforts on the part of RR. Thanks for everything guys!
    agreed. good job, guys.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    I'd love to go see the game featuring the best PG in the game! (Jose Calderon, not CP3... hahah)
    Support the home team any way I can, and if RR is willing to help me out, well then we seem to have picked and supported the right forum!

Even if I don't win, very commendable efforts on the part of RR. Thanks for everything guys!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X