X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    i clearly posted them as spereate messages for a reason. I was looking for my thread to show apollo I created a similar thread a few days ago because maybe he didn't notice it. But thanks for your wishful tihnking.
    My apologies if I misunderstood or misinterpreted the comment. Looking back at my comment it was a little abrupt and I apologize for that.

Any thread you want to highlight you can put the URL in or just add a comment to it and it will get bumped.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    Calderon

LOL!!!
    Pointless commenting about calderon..but Facilitator vs League..sure!!!
    What's our record..Enough said!!!
    I'll I care is in off season,his trade value,when we trade his spanish A@@...and draft Kyrie Irving..that's ure true facilitator.

Cheers...

P.S

Trade Andrea Bargnani also..

Dr Hannibal Lecter

Leave a comment:

• DunkinDerozan
    replied
    i clearly posted them as spereate messages for a reason. I was looking for my thread to show apollo I created a similar thread a few days ago because maybe he didn't notice it. But thanks for your wishful tihnking.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    ps how come i can never find my old threads but see everyone elses
    Because as comments are added to a thread, it gets bumped up to the top of the pages for threads.

Inactive threads keep getting pushed down.

The last thread I see you started is on page 4, that will require you to look back through instead of insinuating threads are removed and thread ideas are perjured.

Leave a comment:

• DunkinDerozan
    replied
    ps how come i can never find my old threads but see everyone elses

Leave a comment:

• DunkinDerozan
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    APG: 9.2, 5th in NBA
    AP48M: 14.2, 3rd in NBA
    AST/TO: 4.22, 1st in NBA

Side note FYI:
    ACC Stats
    APG: 10.1
    AP48M: 15.2
    AST/TO: 4.63

Source: ESPN.com
    lol you basically copied my thread from a few days before ...

Leave a comment:

• Raptorsss
    replied
    I like Jose too, he can be a top 10 point-guard, but right now he's playing in the bottom third of the league.

Leave a comment:

• hateslosing
    replied
    Calderon is 17th in PER for point-guards and 18th in value added. I think that's an appropriate measurement of his value.
    I don't like PER for Jose because the reason Jose's PER is lower this season than it was the last time he was healthy is that his shooting percentage is down quite a bit. Given Jose's excellent shooting form and career average as a 0.488 shooter, I don't see that trend continuing into next season and I think you'll see his PER back to almost 20 when he gets his stroke back.

I should add that I am an eternal optimist for all thing Raptors .

Curry might be an exaggeration, I just realllly like his game.

Leave a comment:

• JoePanini
    replied
    hateslosing wrote: View Post
    PG's better than Jose IMO

Derrick Rose
    Steve Nash
    Rondo
    Derron Williams
    Chris Paul (having a tough time at the moment)
    Stephen Curry
    John Wall

That makes Jose the 8th best point guard in the league. I'm sure other people will argue that there are a couple others who are better (There is definitely a debate for Jameer Nelson and Jason Kidd) but I guess I'm confused why people are talking like Jose is chopped liver. He is a top 10 pg in the league this season and is only 29. Irving would be great if we get him but to me, this season's Jose is a good enough point guard to start on a title contender and there is no one else on this team you can say that about.
    Curry?!

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsFan4Life
    replied
    According to [some] Raptors fans he's a bottom 3 PG in the league. Raps fans always underrate Jose.

Leave a comment:

• Raptorsss
    replied
    Calderon is 17th in PER for point-guards and 18th in value added. I think that's an appropriate measurement of his value.

Leave a comment:

• hateslosing
    replied
    PG's better than Jose IMO

Derrick Rose
    Steve Nash
    Rondo
    Derron Williams
    Chris Paul (having a tough time at the moment)
    Stephen Curry
    John Wall

That makes Jose the 8th best point guard in the league. I'm sure other people will argue that there are a couple others who are better (There is definitely a debate for Jameer Nelson and Jason Kidd) but I guess I'm confused why people are talking like Jose is chopped liver. He is a top 10 pg in the league this season and is only 29. Irving would be great if we get him but to me, this season's Jose is a good enough point guard to start on a title contender and there is no one else on this team you can say that about.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Raptomist wrote: View Post
    Our chances of landing Irving aren't great. The Cav's need a point guard and Irving's really the only one available who can contribute right away. (And don't forget, Cleveland also has the Clippers' pick.) Maybe our best bet is to ride Calderon for another year, hope the Raps still suck and they can draft this point guard in 2012: http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...7/myck-kabongo
    +1 - minus the sucking part. But if they do it is a nice consolation prize.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Funny comment about his age. Considering Nash, J Kidd, Derek Fisher, etc, all perform well and they are "up there". I assume you mean he is not aging well, in that his talent is tapering off? It might be safer to say his talent level was just never at that superior level. I fully expect D Rose, Rondo, D Will, etc, to continue to improve with age, and as J Kidd would say, learn to be good at new things and understand what they can and cannot do at a certain age.
    I mean with the injuries he has had, he most likely is not going to be a fine wine. He doesn't rely on athleticism in his game. As long as his body holds up, he should be fine. But again, it comes back to his health.

Grant Hill is without a doubt the biggest freak in the NBA when you consider his injury history and what he is doing at 37/38 years of age.

Leave a comment:

• Raptomist
    replied
    Our chances of landing Irving aren't great. The Cav's need a point guard and Irving's really the only one available who can contribute right away. (And don't forget, Cleveland also has the Clippers' pick.) Maybe our best bet is to ride Calderon for another year, hope the Raps still suck and they can draft this point guard in 2012: http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...7/myck-kabongo

Leave a comment:

Working...
X