What happens to Linus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens to Linus?

Specifically if we draft a SF? JJ has more or less proved he can start, but say we draft a SF (Barnes, Jones, Williams) what happens to him? While I love his versatility, we have enough bigs and I'd take JJ over him as the backup SF.

Draft day trade? His contract is pretty desirable...
    @sweatpantsjer

ceez wrote: View Post
    Specifically if we draft a SF? JJ has more or less proved he can start, but say we draft a SF (Barnes, Jones, Williams) what happens to him? While I love his versatility, we have enough bigs and I'd take JJ over him as the backup SF.

Who knows? i'd rather trade wright and alabi tho

Comment

They won't be able to trade him (if they want to) until he returns with a clean bill of health, which should be around January (more or less).

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post

Not sure how desireable it is with him on the shelf until next January or so. I wouldn't call him versatile either, but I also wouldn't say he has no value. He could be a situational off the bench, but he would hate that (this is what he hated in Denver). Not so sure we could get value for him, but I am all for trying.

Comment

Michel G wrote: View Post
          They won't be able to trade him (if they want to) until he returns with a clean bill of health, which should be around January (more or less).
          Klieza was playing injured all season. If he comes back healthy he might be an amazing player. We still haven't seen much from him, he could be a great backup Sf. Then we could get rid of weems or Wright

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
            Klieza was playing injured all season. If he comes back healthy he might be an amazing player. We still haven't seen much from him, he could be a great backup Sf. Then we could get rid of weems or Wright
            I don't buy that Kleiza was playing injured all this time, haven't we learned anything from Turkoglu rolodex of excuses?!

Kleiza is a good back up SF in this league but he ain't no starter, as soon as he tried doing too much that's when he became less effective.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
              I don't buy that Kleiza was playing injured all this time, haven't we learned anything from Turkoglu rolodex of excuses?!

Kleiza is a good back up SF in this league but he ain't no starter, as soon as he tried doing too much that's when he became less effective.
              sure man whatever you say.

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                sure man whatever you say.
                Instead of attacking the messanger by dismissing his points, attack the message with some counter argument.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  Instead of attacking the messanger by dismissing his points, attack the message with some counter argument.
                  nah, cuz your probably right

Comment

Klieza gets healthy and comes back either in the starting five or off the bench. He's not getting paid ridiculous money but I'm sure there are no takers until he's back and proves he's healthy and productive. At that point you then have to ask the question why is there a need to trade him? If they draft a guy to play at the 3 like Barnes then they're still going to need a bench. Klieza can do a little of everything. He's glue that all teams need.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Klieza gets healthy and comes back either in the starting five or off the bench. He's not getting paid ridiculous money but I'm sure there are no takers until he's back and proves he's healthy and productive. At that point you then have to ask the question why is a need to trade him? If they draft a guy to play at the 3 like Barnes then they're still going to need a bench. Klieza can do a little of everything. He's glue that all teams need.
                      He doesn't pass.

Comment

Prime wrote: View Post
                        He doesn't pass.
                        neither does bayless and he's playing PG.

Comment

Prime wrote: View Post
                          He doesn't pass.
                          Coaching is needed. You can look at every player on this team and pick out at least one thing he doesn't do that's important to the game. Klieza has an overall positive impact on the team.

Comment

Coaching is needed. You can look at every player on this team and pick out at least one thing he doesn't do that's important to the game. Klieza has an overall positive impact on the team.
                            Well said my man!

Comment

Kleiza is a good player and was an awesome pick-up for the team. I would really like a healthy Kleiza. He was pressing early on but the injury might have been there well before it was actually made official. He's a keeper in my opinion.
                              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
                              X