Raps vs Nets - National TV in USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps vs Nets - National TV in USA

Tomorrows Raptor/Nets game is nationally televised. Can't recall the last time we have been on the national stage in U.S.

Expect some articles on the Raps by main stream media. Should be interesting.

I would rejoice if I were American and could not find any reruns of Seinfeld or Two and a half men.

Comment

cant wait to root for the raps got leaguepass, nbatv n everything

Comment

Funny how the only national coverage we get is for a game that isn't even in Canadian territory.

Comment

In case anyone's wondering, both games are on ESPN specifically.

EDIT: ^ probably not North American ESPN, European version maybe?
          Last edited by jrdyck; Fri Mar 4, 2011, 11:26 AM.

Comment

YES YES YES - okay, so they're having a rough season standings wise, but still gotta love whenever the Raps get national tv time - put on a show TORONTO!!
            Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

its not technically nationally televised NBA tv isnt a mainstream channel in the USA like espn or tnt. but nevertheless good to see us on a bigger stage.
              http://www.twitter.com/YateeshKevin23

Comment

YKR23 wrote: View Post
                its not technically nationally televised NBA tv isnt a mainstream channel in the USA like espn or tnt. but nevertheless good to see us on a bigger stage.
                Apparently it's on ESPN.

And I remember Vince went for 50 against Pheonix on US National TV. Lets hope we get another show from someone.

Comment

We had 1 or 2 games on NBATV earlier in the season...

Comment

Well, apparently they're not on ESPN in North America. It must be on some kinda European ESPN, since I was going off of this page.
                    http://www.nba.com/uk/events/

It's probably on NBA TV, so no big deal really.

Comment

last time raptors were on nba tv was when they played detroit this season.
                      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

I'm pretty sure they are on ESPN - ESPN8, 'the ocho'. I sure hope Jason Bateman is calling this one....

Comment

Does anyone know which ESPN commentators are going to be calling the game?
                          Is it on ABC? I'd rather hear Van Gundy, etc, then Devlin and Leo.

Comment

Forget I ever said ESPN. Both games are on NBA TV in North America. They are on ESPN in the UK, hence the confusion.

Not that it really matters... but whatever.

Comment

Working...
                            X