Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
    Code:
    ## Player Name            FG-FGA FG-FGA FT-FTA OF DE TOT PF  TP  A TO BLK S MIN
    32 FREDETTE, Jimmer.... g 10-25   2-9   10-12   0  4  4   2  32  7  4  0  0  40
    JIMMER TIME!
    what do u expect??? he played 40 mins and shot 25 shots...

Comment

• pesterm1 wrote: View Post
      what do u expect??? he played 40 mins and shot 25 shots...
      He also got to the line 12 times.

BTW He had a great passing game, honestly he should of had 10 assists (at the least). Very underrated passer.

Comment

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
        He also got to the line 12 times.

BTW He had a great passing game, honestly he should of had 10 assists (at the least). Very underrated passer.
        LOL I can tell you like Fredette very much

Comment

• "Kyrie is one of those guys I just think is phenomenal,” said North Carolina coach Roy Williams.

“I think he’s the closest thing to Isiah Thomas"

As long as he is talking about the older one and not the one playing for Washington!
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• He looked great, albeit rusty and playing against backups. That said, he's still my #1 pick. Dude is going to be awesome.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• whoa, Isiah Thomas...thats pretty high praise

I would hope that Irving can be 'among' the top point guards in approx 3 years, (ie. be on their level on any given night but not the outright best).

Rose
              Paul
              DWill
              Westbrook
              Wall
              Rondo

If you could see Irving in that mix, then he is the 1st overall pick. Because as has been said, its a point guards league right now.

Comment

• Ruuuuu wrote: View Post
                whoa, Isiah Thomas...thats pretty high praise

I would hope that Irving can be 'among' the top point guards in approx 3 years, (ie. be on their level on any given night but not the outright best).

Rose
                Paul
                DWill
                Westbrook
                Wall
                Rondo

If you could see Irving in that mix, then he is the 1st overall pick. Because as has been said, its a point guards league right now.
                I don't believe Wall should be up there just yet. Thats a pretty elite list you've got up.
                But you know what.. another PG out of Kentucky, Brandon Knight is slowly starting to impress me more and more. His game against WV today just sealed it. Dude is clutch and going to be a Top PG in the NBA. Book it.
                And if he's anything like Wall or Rose, then we should get on that.

Comment

• I don't know if I'd say he's going to be a elite PG but he seems like he'll certainly be pretty great. Only issue is you'd need a point forward type player since Knight is much more of a scorer than the type of PG to manage a game.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    I don't believe Wall should be up there just yet. Thats a pretty elite list you've got up.
                    But you know what.. another PG out of Kentucky, Brandon Knight is slowly starting to impress me more and more. His game against WV today just sealed it. Dude is clutch and going to be a Top PG in the NBA. Book it.
                    And if he's anything like Wall or Rose, then we should get on that.
                    Nah man in 3 years Wall might be at the top of that list. Man is a superstar.

I was thinking the same thing about Brandon Knight. He is big, long arms, great defender, and can knock down big shots. Whats not to like? If you cant have a Rose/Wall....he's exactly the kind of PG you want to have. Because he can at least defend them, and also provide the 3pt shot.

BC traded that late Miami pick for Johnson, but people around here have suggested that he could have tried to package that pick with something and to get a second pick in the mid-1st round. I hope BC thoroughly looked into that and determined that it was not possible, because B-Knight is exactly the type of player that could've been targetted.

There's others too though....what if Kanter's knee scares off people and he drops to mid 1st round? Blair dropped even worse. Ed Davis dropped and he did not even have any serious injury.

Man BC better have tried to get a mid 1st round pick......

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                      I don't know if I'd say he's going to be a elite PG but he seems like he'll certainly be pretty great. Only issue is you'd need a point forward type player since Knight is much more of a scorer than the type of PG to manage a game.
                      Well I am responding to the notion of being compared to Isaih Thomas. I'm saying that if he can even join the mix of top point guards in the league in 3 years it would be a homerun pick, let alone be an all-time great.

But ultimately you have to decide whether you think he is going to be among the top point guards or a tier below.

ie. is he going to be among those point guards I listed, or is he going to be among the 2nd-tier like Felton - Calderon - Louis Williams - Conley, etc.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                        I don't know if I'd say he's going to be a elite PG but he seems like he'll certainly be pretty great. Only issue is you'd need a point forward type player since Knight is much more of a scorer than the type of PG to manage a game.
                        Oh shoot, were you talking about BKnight?

If so I agree, because he doesn't have that game manager feel.

But that is also why he would be a great piece, if you're 1st pick would be Barnes or P.Jones.

If one of those guys became a superstar and your offense ran through the wing and presumably Bargs.....BKnight would be the perfect PG to complement that.

Comment

• Really liking Honeycutt's game. Reminds me of Tayshaun Prince.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=6236917

Take Tristan Thompson off the big board. He is going back to Texas next year.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=6236917

Take Tristan Thompson off the big board. He is going back to Texas next year.
                              I think that is a great move for him, one more year to polish his game and get a little stronger will allow him to step in and play in the NBA from day 1. He looks like he could be a better Ed Davis.
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                                I think that is a great move for him, one more year to polish his game and get a little stronger will allow him to step in and play in the NBA from day 1. He looks like he could be a better Ed Davis.
                                + He gets to play with the best canadian PG prospect.

Comment

Working...
                                X